“A nice place of France in the Reforma Avenue”

Maison Kayser Reforma
Ranked #4 of 43 Bakeries in Mexico City
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Reforma / Zona Rosa
Neighbourhood: Reforma / Zona Rosa
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Just by chance, my wife discovered this place, we came to have some lunch and were so surprised of the quality of bread and the products they serve, juice made of red grapefruit, divine breads, and yes, a lot of people at lunch time, service is nice but they need either more waiters or a different order, but the food is nicely served, good portions and in my opinion, the prices are reasonable, they could be more expensive, quality is superb, and I thought Jacques in Bogota was the only place, I found another place in Latin America that is great french conditory,....super recommended......as I have breakfast in my hotel, it is good for Lunch or Dinner or simply a nice dessert.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I go very often to Mexico city and I decided to give a try to Maison Keyser French bakery. The Maison is located on Paseo de la Reforma in one of the many new office towers.I went for breakfast, the menu is International but was able to order a croissant expresso just like in Paris. Staff is courteous, the menu is a little overpriced for a breakfast. The place is modern and elegant. I definitely recommend Maison Kayser if you are on a business trip or just visiting Mexico city.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Feeling of being in France. Actually I think the french bread here is better than in France. Excellent service.
Pastries and sandwiches of all sorts. Besides a full breakfast menu. Also a great choice to grab and go a light lunch. A must stop while in the city.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

The first experience I had with this place was breakfast, we stayed at a hotel near it so we saw it and decided to give it a try.

While the place is a bit expensive, is not insanely overpriced considering its location (Reforma) and comparing it to other restaurants at Mexico City.

I had a piece of bread with chocolate and almonds, very delicious. The orange juice was also very good, it felt fresh, and finally the have "The Odor" tea which is great.

We liked it so much that we came back for lunch (this because when we first entered we saw so many things that made our mouths melt). I had the vegetarian sandwich and my wife the salmon baguette, we both enjoyed our meals a lot.

I would definitely recommend this place, there is so much to choose from.

Things to note: Service in the morning was not good, I had to ask our server about 3 times to bring my wife's hot chocolate and my orange juice (it took him a long while to bring them). I think this was due to the fact that it was very crowded; I rate it as excellent however because the food is great!

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Sunday morning, lots of people inside and outside, was noisy. The service is OK, maybe too insistent, asked three times for our order in five minutes. But very good attention, good taste and nice place. Great for business bad for costumes 'cause it's over priced.