“Mexico City does it again”
Review of Au Pied de Cochon

Au Pied de Cochon
Reserve with OpenTable
Au Pied de Cochon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 5,767 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We had a meal that would be hard even to book for in New York. About a quarter the price, too. It is souffle season so I had duck souffle and my wife had a roquefort souffle appetizer. I had a bone-marrow appetizer and she a salmon main course. We wish we could have saved some room for dessert, but this is seriously rich food.

Really excellent. We have to come back to MC just for the food.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had a fabolous diner in Au Pied du Coscion! Fantastic restaurant! Top service! It is a French reataurant inside the President Intercontinental Hotel in Polanco district Mexico City.Prices are very reasonable compared with quality. I enjoyed Bordeaux wine with lamb chops as a main course.Entre was a plate of Jabugo ham accompained with pan-tomate.Servoce is top,and waiter Edgar is a real professional :He adviced me on what food to order and He is very friendly. I took a picture of him as He really does his best in his work!! All and all I will be back tomorrow night and I can only tell you all that I loved the place!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I have to admit that among the 4 or 5 restaurants in the hotel this was my last choice. I wanted something more local and the French one was the last choice. It won due to the fact it was one of two open at 1pm ( the other had brunch).

So here we go to France a la Mexicane. They had an excellent offer on wines, even by the glass. The service is very friendly and good and then the food.... great choice of typical Frenchies... I went a bit over the board and got myself some pork ribs.... great presentation, awesome smell and the taste really excellent!

Top! Still have a few days here so I'll pass you again and see what else do they offer!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This is one of my prefered spots for an excellent meal. I also love the fact that they are open 24 / 7, so you can have a late late dinner!!. Escargots are just delicious, but my prefer dish is the Tartar!! Is simply great!

1  Thank Signore_Colomo
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Located in the Polanco neighborhood, this restaurant was recommended by colleagues that I was meeting for breakfast. They were excited that I was in the area so we could try the restaurant and it was as great as they had heard. Food and service were delivered fast, servers were friendly and the atmosphere was both upscale and inviting. I am heading back to Mexico City for meetings this month and have already booked a breakfast meeting here again. I will continue to go back, it is worth the trip!