“Reliable, Fast Service”
Review of SeeMexico

SeeMexico
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are foodies, travel junkies, rock climbers, adventure seekers, bikers, tequila lovers, mezcal connoisseurs, kayakers, hikers, rafters, scholars, botanists, Americans and Mexicans, blah blah… simply put, we love to create memorable experiences. We have years of experience in travel in Mexico. We’re here to bring you something unique; something you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Fantastic service provider. For a traveler like myself, it was great to know I could use this and quickly get connected with the best tours the country has to offer. I took a bike tour of Mexico City and another to visit the Teotihuacan pyramids. Both were done by top notch professionals. Value for money is totally felt. Very much appreciated SeeMexico's speed with which they connected me to tours as well. I came to Mexico very unprepared and they were able to turn around trips for me in less than 24 hrs! Just awesome service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Rodolfo V, Director General at SeeMexico, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Mo, how are you?

Thank you for such a review, it was our pleasure to help you explore mexico and help you avoid touris traps jejej

We hope to see you and Mel soon

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I really recommend this company for someone that is looking for a reliable partner during an outdoor "adventure" in Mexico.

My girlfriend and I had been planning our trip to Mexico for while and we were looking for adding some outdoor experience to it. That's when a friend of mine told me about this website (seemexico.com) and I found a mountain bike experience that fit exactly our needs.

We decided to go for the Oaxacan Mountain Bike Tour and the experience was really amazing - although my legs are still sore - lol.

Thank you Rodolfo and your team for such remarkable experience. Hope to find some time to repeat it soon.

Rodolfo V, Director General at SeeMexico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Lucas, how are you?

I am very glad you find us an allowed us to show you the real Mexico.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We booked a day tour with see mexico to visit chichen itza, to our suprise it was actually a private tour tailored made to our needs with a very charming guide which then took us for a nice local fresh sea food place for lunch with amazing ceviche, all the couples we went were impressed with the service will highly recommend it and we are eager to look for other see mexico options in other parts of mexico.

SeeMexico, Director General at SeeMexico, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Jose, Haow are you?

Thank you for such a review, we are very glad you liked both the experience and our service.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Can't be happier with the experience. The places visited, the activities done and, among all, the friendliness of all the staff have made of this one of the greatest highlights of my last year. I'm surely coming back soon to repeat it!!!!!!

Rodolfo V, Owner at SeeMexico, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

David, Thank you for your opinion

We were very happy to have you

Enhorabuena

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Wow... where to start? Last month spent two weeks in Mexico and not knowing enough the culture and the country decided to go for the Mexico explorer trip with seemexico.com! We were two couples with one kid each.

It has been an incredible experience and really worth every penny of it. The guides - Javier & Rodolfo were very knowledgeable of the areas and explained every detail of the destinations.

Particularly, we were impressed with the visit to San Miguel de Allende and it's Barroque Spanish Architecture. The team took us to a restaurant where I still remember the flavour of its cochinita pibil Yucatan-style marinated with orange juice - delicious...

Sleeping over a 18th century hacienda was a great experience to know better the culture and getting to know the small town Real de Catorce where a local tribe goes for pilgrimage is something I could have never done without the seemexico team.

I will be definitely coming back to explore different parts from Mexico, its delicious food and gentle people - starting by Rodolfo & Javier.

Thanks again and I highly recommend to anyone try this experience!!
Abrazos!

SeeMexico, Director General at SeeMexico, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Zana, Thanks for your incredible review !
It was a pleasure to show you the real and Mexico`s most epic places, we are glad you liked them.
We hope to see you soon on another of our trips.
Thanks for trusting us.