“I was so happy when I opened the door to my 7 day...”
other travellers have booked this property
Huge Private Terrace and living area
Private dining terrace off kitchen and living room View of living room into terrace and kitchen beyond
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Huge Private Terrace and living area
Private dining terrace off kitchen and living room
View of living room into terrace and kitchen beyond
Another view of the living room
View of dining and kitchen from living room
Bright, airy and clean kitchen
View to dining area from kitchen
Bright clean bedroom facing an interior patio
View into bathroom. Contains rain shower head.
Exterior of Building
Rooftop terrace accessible to all
Rooftop terrace accessible to all
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Carmen W
“I was so happy when I opened the door to my 7 day apartment”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I felt in love with the lay out of the apartment, spacious, bright, full of beautiful plants, love the French doors. Always had a nice breeze coming through. This is the first time I've travelled solo to another country and Vallarta was the best place to start. I felt safe in the apartment and in the neigborhood. Steve is a wonderful host. I was able to spend time visiting with Steve and I learned that he loves his home and the neighborhood, and it shows by the way he takes care of it.. I am definately going back and staying at Steve's place. I totally recommend it. The apartment is near wonderful food stands, restaurants, markets and much much more. Thank you Steve for making me feel at home. Cheers!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like the brightness, layout, I felt like part of the apartment was outside
Liked least: Not having the time to stay longer in Vallarta at Steve's apartment
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stokenchurch
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jmcgillin
“Great condo, great value”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

I have been to Puerto Vallarta many times, always staying on or near the beach, always in Old Town. This time we chose to stay in a condo located in a Mexican neighborhood, Unit 3 at 505 Aquiles Serdan. Steve is the owner so I call it Steve's Place.

Steve's Place is very cool. Clean, nice kitchen, good shower, towels, and well cared for. I loved it. All exterior walls have folding glass doors so when inside, you are also outside and enjoy the breezes which keep you cool. The balcony is large with lots of plants/flowers, we spent lots of time there reading, talking and playing games. WIFI was very dependable.

The neighborhood experience was fascinating. Venders here come in trucks or bicycle carts with loud speakers to announce themselves, throughout the day. Propane, water, avocados, strawberries, vegetables, ice cream, the list goes on.  It is a neighborhood of Mexican people - friends and families chatting and laughing, children playing, dogs barking, roosters, burros, etc. then the garbage truck comes at night and kids run out from everywhere to throw their bags into the truck as it moves along.

We spent nine days here. Steve is a great host. The rooftop was cool, the nearby restaurants were excellent, the market two blocks away had amazing food, and a block away the swinging bridge took you to the Isle Cuale, many restaurants and of course the flea market.

If you want peace and quiet beside a pool, this place is not for you. If you want to experience Mexican culture in a great condo at a very affordable price, Steve's Place is a winner. You can walk anywhere and taxi home at night if you choose.

I would give this rental 5 stars if it weren't for climbing the steep stairs. I will give it five stars anyway, because I am 70. No problem for most people. Actually, I managed just fine, just wanted to find a con.

Did I mention Steve was a great manager? He went out of his way to make sure everything was good. I would like to stay here again sometime. Thank you, Steve.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing