“Amazing experience”

Wild Treks Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wild Treks Adventures, provide ATV tours in Puerto Vallarta and Bahia de Banderas through the Sierra Madre mountains, rivers and jungle, offering tequila tasting, and authentic mexican food. We also have buggy and canopy tours.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First and foremost I have mention the amazing tour guys that me and brother met,Eduardo Varela and Jean. They were professionals and also make us laugh during the entire experience.
We arrived to Rancho Las Vegas following Eduardo in this super narrow road filled with dust! They provide all the equipment and its a true adventure..
Following that, Eduardo and Jean prepared us to "fly" as they said. We went through 11 different lines, and it was Amazing!! After zip lining you get to relax, eat and taste their local tequila and liqueur. Must try the coffee liqueur so good!
It's definitely a trip for the whole family, after all who doesn't love a beautiful view from the mountains range?!..must do!
I also have to thank Mauricio that kindly brought the pictures to our hotel since we ran out of money to pay for them that day!
Last advice: buy the pictures, not expensive and very very good.. They follow you through out the day..

1  Thank Marina D
in 14 reviews
"these guys"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've done ziplining in the Sierra Madres several times.

If you think ziplining in your backyard sounds like a hella good time then Wild Treks and Rancho Las Vegas are for you.

Do yourself a favour and avoid the disappointment and anger of wasting $100+ with Wild Treks.

Vallarta Adventures should be your next stop.

1  Thank sauronjkb
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The ATV portion of this was a bit on the dangerous side. Due to the dry conditions, it was like driving in a white out at home! There were also some pretty significant drops offs (100 - 400 ft) without guardrails. Without sometimes seeing people ahead of me, was concerned when these drops offs came up.

Ziplining, if you're into those, was fun. I opted to not do those, but my spouse had a blast. I enjoyed the hammocks and quiet during that time.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Was looking forward for this trip when i booked it and sadly to tell you guys, left it v disappointed. They promised one thing and wasnt quite as expected.
One of my biggest disappointment was that they didn't allow me to use my GoPro camera, they said i have to pay xtra $35 just to use my camera, which is ridiculous.i payed around $45 for the entire trip n they wanted me to pay almost same amount just to turn on my camera n record the entire trip......
2nd they say there is a lake in the mountains where u can dive n swim.....bs......3smalll men made pools....dirty....couldn't get even my feet in.
Once u start driving than u dont stop for sightseeing or pic or anything.....u just drive, follow the leader that goes 10mph....couple atv`kept breaking down on the road....
The entire trip they say is about 3.5-4h.....mine wasnt even 3h. Plus we had to stop for those men made pools for 1.5h.....
Overall i would highly recommend you to AVOID this company, lots of other options out there that prob would make ur trip memorable.
If u planning on using ur camera.....than forget about it....they will charge u for that, on top what u payed for the excursion.

2  Thank segahanus
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We booked a Razor tour at our resort the Riu Vallarta in the lobby with Juan at Sunwing. We also wanted to do horseback riding and there are companies that do combo tours.
He told us that makes for a long day and we could split them up which we did.
He mentioned that his favorite Razor tour was with a company that didn’t offer horseback riding and got us a price for both that was better than the combos. Razors seat 4 so you basically rent the machine so you want to fill it. One of you has to drive. Simple.
So the deal is that you get a cab to the pickup point where the Wild Treks truck picks you up. The truck itself is an open air rig with bench seats and a canvas top. Kind of like a church carnival ride.
They take you into PV where the base is and it’s run by a bunch of young guys that are very competent and friendly but it is a little bit chaotic. But if your going on a Razor or ATV ride that shouldn’t bother you.
There is order but it doesn’t hurt to make sure your party gets; helmets, goggles, and bandanas then stick your head in the office and remind them you’re there if it starts to look like everyone else is filling out paperwork.
It’s going to be dusty. Like DUSTY; dusty. But the goggles and bandana work really well. You start out on the roads thru town. Some of them are more road-like than others so don’t bother thinking you don’t want your goggles and bandana on while you’re moving.
From there you head up the hills on a windy dirt road. The pace is pretty good considering you can’t see sometimes.
After a quick stop at the top you head over the hill to Rancho Las Vegas. It’s a little oasis on a river with a little restaurant where the food is good and made from scratch. There are dogs and cats, deer, and chickens for the kids to pet. They do a tequila tasting and (surprise) sell it there. I can’t believe I’m saying this but the flavored ones are really good.
After a leisurely hour-plus your back in the Razors for the return trip to HQ.
Once you’re back they will take you back to your hotel on the shuttle. Oso the driver stopped at the little “zoo” near the Hard Rock to show us the crocodile but make sure you look behind that to see the gorgeous leopard and pumas!
A great time. Nice people. Good equipment.
* like many places selling you photos is a revenue source so cameras are not permitted “for your safety”.
*the guys work really hard (even taking your picture) so leave something in the tip jar!