“A Number of Good Reasons to Stay at Casa de las...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dzine
oregon and mexico
“A Number of Good Reasons to Stay at Casa de las Flores”
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

On one of our many visits to Puerto Vallarta we had the pleasure of meeting the hosts of Casa de las Flores and since that meeting have recommended their place to many friends. In fact, a year ago we booked a number of rooms for friends while we stayed at a nearby property. Our friends, all first time visitors to PV, were well cared for and very pleased with their visit.

In January we were invited by friends (who we insisted stay at Casa de las Flores) to join them for a spur-of-the-moment weekend in PV and were lucky that there was a cancellation that allowed us to stay in a lovely condo unit. Now, having actually stayed there, I can enthusiastically recommend the place with, previously lacking, authority. Here is why you might want to stay here:

1. Great Location. I mean this in two ways; first, it is located in what I would consider the best area of Puerto Vallarta, the zona romantica, which still feels like it is in Mexico and not part of the many polished resorts that could be anywhere in the world. Secondly, Casa de las Flores is just minutes from Los Muertos beach, good restaurants, and nightlife. Despite this proximity, we found it to be very quiet with only the sound of the surf in the evenings.

2. Beautiful accommodations. There are so many nice details and finishes to the hillside rooms and our condo was very spacious. I can easily see us returning with friends. The tiled bathrooms are very well done. The artwork gracing the walls was also for sale.

3. Excellent hosts. To me it is a bit misleading to have Casa de las Flores listed on TripAdvisor as a vacation rental when in fact it is more like a B&B without the breakfast. The hospitable owners live on the premises and take a genuine interest in the welfare of their guests.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Apr 2012
This is a beautiful review. We loved having the two of you here and we loved the group you sent here last year. We look forward to our next visit either here at Casa de las Flores or at your gorgeous B&B in Mexico City. Best to the two of you. Jeff and Maurice
Ca
Reviewed 6 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
6 Apr 2012
Thanks for your review Sean. Glad you had so much fun with La Luna cooking class, the zoo, surfing, beach, etc. See you next year.
San Francisco
Reviewed 23 March 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
23 Mar 2012
Thanks for your lovely review Patti and for coming back to Casa de las Flores so many times. I'm writing from the dining room table of the condo you stayed in right now and I just saw what might be my last whale breach of the season. See you in January if not sooner. Jeff
CA
Reviewed 19 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
19 Mar 2012
Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We received your email saying you were coming back in May for Restaurant Week. Yum.

Jeff
Seattle
Reviewed 16 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway
16 Feb 2012
Hi Ryan,

Thanks so much for your excellent review of Casa de las Flores and your kind comments about our work in the community. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and all your friends and hope to see you again sooner than later.

Cheers,

Jeff and Maurice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing