“WOW!! Can't say enough good things about our...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
PaigeN111
“WOW!! Can't say enough good things about our stay!! 20/5 STARS!”
Reviewed 3 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

I'm an avid Airbnb user and this was by far one of our best stays ever! I'm always a little hesitant to book a place without many reviews but I am SO glad we did it, especially since that made us one of the first couples to enjoy it! The villa is even more beautiful in person, like brand new, in a very safe and gorgeous part of Puerto Vallarta. It's really easy to call an Uber or taxi to any of the nearby restaurants or even walk over to Hotel Mousai down the street. From the very beginning, Michele was super communicative and sent me a plethora of great advice about the area. She helped me arrange pre-arrival groceries with the property manager Elba too- it was amazing to cook our own breakfast every morning and enjoy the amazing view of Garza Blanca beach from our balcony! Everything about our stay felt so luxurious, from the comfortable beds, to the private pool and double shower in the master. Seriously, Michele hit all of the marks and I know this place is going to start booking up FAST, as it rightfully should. Wonderful hospitality, sparkling clean, amazing amenities, stylish space. Makes me wonder why you would ever waste your money on an all inclusive resort when you can have a stay like this instead?? Thanks for an amazing stay! Can't wait to come back!

Your age range 25-34
Stay75883...
“Fantastic Viila! Very comfortable with beautiful decor”
Reviewed 7 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This newly remodeled villa has a classic yet modern vibe. Its very comfortable for 4 people, with plenty of privacy and social spaces. The kitchen is fully equipped to make meals and the outdoor patio/pool area is lovely. We had a very relaxing, wonderful stay. The beach is close by and PV is a quick taxi or uber ride away.

Michele, the owner, is super responsive and gave us all sorts of great tips and advice. She made all the difference in us enjoying a variety of towns, beaches and restaurtants.

I would highly recomend this villa!

9 May 2018
Thanks so much for your nice review, Emily. We'll be glad to have you and your family back to stay at Villa Mariposas!
Kenneth S
Green Bay
“A lovely and charming home away from home!”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our villa in PV was a wonderful and relaxing sanctuary for the week my family was there. It was beautifully decorated, immaculate, and offered spectacular sunset views every night. After long days touring, shopping, sightseeing, or hiking, my family really enjoyed the quiet haven. We would relax in and by the pool, make dinner, and watch the sun set from our balcony or pool chairs.
Our host, Michele, was a joy to work with. She was very personable and an excellent communicator before, during, and after the trip. No matter was too small for her to address, and she made a special effort to accommodate some of our vacation hopes (biking, tennis)
The furnishings of excellent quality and in beautiful condition. Extremely well-equipped kitchen, 2 beautiful, modern TVs, very comfortable beds, great appliances, and all very clean and functioning well.
She also had staff and friends at our disposal in case we had any problems or requests.
The location was several kilometers outside PV town, but we enjoyed the quiet that this afforded. If we go to PV again, we would definitely consider staying here again. After the beauty, privacy, and charming atmosphere of Michele and Jay's Villa, we would never consider a big hotel. It was wonderful!

11 Apr 2018
Ken, thank you so much for your really nice review! We loved having you and your family stay at our villa. Thanks for being so respectful of our casa and our things. We would welcome you back again if you decide to return to PV.
ncorson
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful villa with ocean view”
Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Had a great time in Puerto Vallarta and this villa is really wonderful. It was fantastic
to wake up to a view of the ocean! The villa is beautifully remodeled and tastefully
decorated with all the amenities of home. We really enjoyed the privacy of the villa
while having an easy walk to the beach and short drive into town. Check in/ check out was an easy process and owner is very responsive. We’ll return to PV and hopefully the villa will be available again.

18 Mar 2018
Thank you so much for your nice review. We really enjoyed having you at Villa Mariposas and we would love to have you back again!
GlobalTra...
Buenos Aires
“Perfect Spot to Relax and Enjoy PV!”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Villa Mariposas was my home away from home for a week during my first visit to Puerta Vallarta in January 2018. I spent most of my days reading and relaxing with a view of the ocean from every room. I loved all the outdoor space - a great covered patio with a comfortable built-in couch and perfect-temp dipping pool.

The condo is spacious and colorful, with all new furnishings. We cooked several nights on the Weber gas grill on the outside patio (just like the one I have at home). The kitchen is fully equipped as well. Amazing master bathroom, all the hot water you could ever want! The down pillows in the bedrooms are so comfortable I bought some for my own house.

The villa is a perfect location for a vacation with quick and easy access to a super-clean, safe for swimming beach in front of the Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort and Spa (highly recommend lunch at the Bocados restaurant overlooking the ocean). Downtown PV is an easy 10-minute taxi ride. The host, Michele, is very responsive and easy to reach by text. She gave us some great restaurant recommendations in PV and even introduced me to the neighbors.

Highly recommend this Villa to anyone looking for the best of both worlds in PV!

18 Mar 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, GlobalTraveler. We love those down pillows too and I hope you enjoy the ones your bought for your home. We purchased several different types of down pillows for each bed because we know people sleep differently and prefer pillows of different thickness. So we're thrilled you noticed! Please join us again at Villa Mariposas soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing