“Great rental!”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Master Bedroom

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental!”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo is amazing! It's modern and has everything. It's gated, has all the homelike amenities needed, it's two floors, and it's so spacious. I rented this place because I was looking for a quite place and it was a great choice. The power outlets randomly stopped working and I contacted Marco through trip advisor and within 10 mins the maintenance guy had fixed the problem already and I had no further need to contact them for help. I just bought a new car and the parking was safe and made me feel comfortable. The condo is about 10 mins away from the nightlife and there's so many restaurants in the area that are great. I would recommend this condo to anyone and I hope I can rent it again soon.

Management Response
12 Jan 2017
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much and looking forward to have you again.
Cramirez1...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Will definitely be contacting Marco again soon! Such a nice home enjoyed the stay. Very close to the beach and local restaurants.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Jul 2016
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay in rosarito. We are looking forward to host you and your family again. Thank you Claribel.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$120
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing