other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stegosaur...
West Hollywood
“house was great, refund of one night not honored”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Initial communication was a bit difficult. But everything worked out alright. We got keys and wound up going to the wrong house. It took us about 30 minutes of wandering around that house until we figured out that it was the wrong one. We finally found our house and it was much nicer than the photos made it out to be. The rooms were much larger, and the master bedroom with the little bar had a fantastic view. The house was very cold at night, and we had great difficulty making fires inside. We were also nervous because we couldn't be sure that the flue was open. The pots were all a bit old and had permanent residue on them, but they were clean and sufficient. You should bring extra plates, utensils and glasses if you have more than 4 people. But the house was great. The beach was amazing. And the fire pit outside allowed us to make some amazing memories. I would come back to this house.

Unfortunately, we asked if we could leave a day early because one of the guests misread her flight. We weren't going to leave until we checked with the staff. I explained the situation to the manager who said that everything was fine, it would be no problem at all, and that we should come to the office the next morning and sign the paperwork to get our full refund for the last night. It has been three months, I have emailed and called several times, and I have had no response and have received no money back. I'm severely disappointed, and I would not have left with my friend had I known that I would not receive the full refund for a day we were not going to stay.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
andrade38...
El Cajon, California
“it was fair”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

the house was big lots of stairs, the house was clean when we got there although didint like that there was no broom or mop in case we need to clean because of an accident like broken glass ect. the upstairs bathroom is nice but when you shower the roof leaks alot of water and the shower leaks water so when you get out the whole floor is wet. There are kitchen appliences but one of the pots was rotten. the place was nice the home just needs a couple of things fixed/added, also didint like how we had to be out by 12pm

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing