“Best seafood in Ensenada”

Mariscos Bahia de Ensenada
Ranked #10 of 396 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

So, I've been eating here for some 30 years and I keep coming back for more! I think it's because it's consistently great and very reasonably priced. It's always filled with locals, which is a good sign for me. Very nice atmosphere , very attentive service, a full menu with a variety of styles, and a full bar. We always have at least one meal here every time we visit the area. Never a disappointment !

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our first visit was way before Trip Advisor! About 1996 ! Classic seafood restaurant that has kept themselves relevant and Delicious!
Service is old school classic - most of the servers have been here forever!
Seafood comes from huge fish market a block away! Fresh.
I had the Camarones a la Diabla! Wow! Beware = Picante!
&& Delicious !!!
Wife had the Scallops! FRESH & ajo was just right!
LOVED being the ONLY non locals in the huge facility!
Note: we arrived at 4:50 PM to a FULL house!!
IF you’re ever in OLD Ensenada stop by for a great meal!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

A favorite with both the locals and tourists. Good variety of menu options and preparation styles. Attentive service and reasonable prices. The location is easy to find and crowds are not a problem as the place has both indoor and covered outdoor seating.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

My wife and I had a nice seafood lunch at Mariscos Bahia de Ensenada while visiting on a cruise ship. We chose this restaurant because of the good reviews it had on TripAdvisor and also because it was downtown less than a block from where the cruise ship shuttle buses drop off their passengers.

The meal began with some nice chips and salsa. I had the Seafood Combo Ranchero, with shrimp, octopus, and squid cooked in a nice Spanish tomato sauce with vegetables. When the dish was delivered to the table, I thought there were a lot of potato chunks mixed in. But, much to my pleasant surprise, what I thought were potatoes was actually tender squid! And I realized that I should not have eaten any chips, because the main dish was so good and full of seafood but there was too much of it. My wife had the coconut shrimp which was also good, but not as good to me as the Combo Ranchero. Altogether our bill came out to about $30 USD with mineral water and tip. OK, that is probably expensive by Mexican standards, but in the States you could not get the same quantity and quality in a seafood meal for only $30. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It was excellent!! The molcajete was beyond what I expected. I also bought a mango margarita and that was tasty!