“Delicious meals and live band ”
Review of Thailandia

Thailandia
Ranked #102 of 608 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Great atmosophere. We were the first customers on the night and people slowly came in until it was full. We had two for one cocktails, a live band and the most delicious food. Would definitely recommend dining here with family and friends.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 5 September 2016

The ambience and feel of the resto is great... we like the fast service and affordability.,. we ordered 3 main dishes and in 5-8 minutes, dinner is served... we were serenaded by a reggae/ alternative performer... overall, would recommend this restaurant if your in Ao Nang...

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I went to Thailandia based on a recommendation. The décor is really cool and you feel as though you are sitting in the rainforest. The food was all delicious and as you can guess from the name – it is Thai food. Although they did offer western options as well. Over two nights I had the chicken satay and spring rolls, also the Pad Thai and Beef Massamum curry – which were all good dishes (although the Pad Thai needed some limes to squeeze the juice over the meal). They seat you quickly and are efficient with serving your initial drink and taking your food order (this also came out rather promptly). But that was where the customer service seemed to end. I waited at least 20 minutes to see if anyone was going to come back and offer me another drink or a dessert. In the end, I had to try and wave a staff member down for the dessert menu. I didn’t mind too much as I was seated right in front of the musicians and was enjoying their music. They play cover songs – mostly old stuff. The two singers were very engaging. I tipped them, but didn’t bother tipping the restaurant staff who were below par (with the exception of the friendly young lady on the till). I thought when I went back the second night I might get a warm welcome, but it was just the same. Such a shame – as had I got good service, I think I would have eaten there every night I was in Krabi.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

A nice surprice in ao nang! Good food, good service and a great place to be. We had creamy noodle chicken en sweet and sour chicken.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Tonight we had a lovely dinner at Thailandia. Staff were friendly and understood our needs (we had our fussy 3 year old with us and they made her a perfect dinner). The four adults in our group all loved their meals, and the jungle like setting together with live music provided a fantastic atmosphere. When the bill came we were pleasantly surprised. Thank you Thailandia, and see you tomorrow night!