Aaron and his partner were super helpful and cautious. We rented a double for three days. Aaron spent a lot of time with us helping us understand the route options and the weather and wind patterns. We chose to wait two days to start until a system passed though. Aaron would not even have let us go out, I believe, because of predicted winds. It was still windy when we did start, but because wind was from the south, we were protected by the south shore and then pushed north across the sound and into a northern arm to a camping area. Day 2 was still windy from the south. We didn't want to fight it, so we spent the day walking on the Queen Charlotte track and side trails then went out in the evening. Day 3 was perfect!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.