“Great experience”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fresh fruits and vegetables from our garden
Near by sea access
Nearby sea access
Near by sea access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dobry P
“Great experience”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Villa has amazing view with lovely owner,who take care of us all the time.
Pool,house,garden,acces to the sea very nice done!
We will come back again!

4 May 2018
Thank you for the review and the kind comments. I hope to see you again this summer!
Katarina...
“Lovely house with feeling like at home”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in August 2016

We spent a perfect family holiday in this beautiful house with nice garden with fresh vegetable and fruit which you can pick up anytime :-)
Perfect sea view from the terrace with enough place to relax and calm surroundings.
Few minutes walk to get to the stony beach and a few minutes by car to get to the town with restaurants and shops.
Amapola Villa is very nice, cozy and clean. We had a great time, Penelope is nice person and willing to help us with anything. Our children would like to come back :-)

23 Nov 2017
Dear Katarina,
thank you so much for your lovely and kind review! It has been a pleasure for me to host you and your family, to have met all of you. I do hope to see you soon. Your children's painted stone is still a part of the decoration!
Lot's of greetings from Greece
petabarre...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing Family Villa”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a wonderful family holiday staying in Syvota. The vila was perfect for our family of 6 with children ranging from 5-13. We arrived to have a fridge stocked with the lovely vegetables grown in the garden. The kids had a great time exploring and walking to the beach just below the house. The view is spectacular. The house is impeccably clean and stocked with everything you may need. Penelope the owner could not have been more welcoming and helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending Amapola villas and Syvota. We can't wait to visit again next summer.

24 Sep 2017
Peta and Rick!
Thank you so much for this lovely review and the kind comments!
I miss our time here, it was really nice meeting you all, so warm and pleasant people, all of you! I hope you are having a nice time back home and hopefully meet us again sometime in the future! Thanks again for everything!
Matt F
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“A little piece of heaven in Lefkada”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My wife, four children and I spent two amazing weeks at the apartment in August this year. From the moment we arrived and met Penelope, who showed us around, we knew that we had made the right choice. Waking up the next day and drawing back the curtains to see the beautiful Ionian view was the perfect way to begin our fantastic break.

The apartment is perfectly positioned for amazing views, and to watch the yachts travel in and out of Sivota Harbour with a beer in one hand and a great book in the other. Our children had a blast in the pool and always found something to do in the local area including a brilliant snorkeling spot not to far away.

Sivota is just big enough to provide some perfect little tavernas, while not being overly touristy (long may this continue). The locals are very friendly, and the food and drink tasted great and didn't break the bank.

Thank you Penelope for always being available when we needed you, and for building such a beautiful house. We all miss you, the house and more (for me anyway) the amazing view.

Farrar Family (Cheshire, UK)

Your age range 35-49
18 Sep 2017
Dear Matt,
thank you so much for this lovely review and the kind comments! I am so happy you have enjoyed, it means a lot to me that my guests make it to relax and feel compfortable to the property! You have been great guests and so easy going! Thank you!

I miss you all too, send you to all of you my best regards and a special hug to your lovely kids!
spyrosgol...
Athens, Greece
“Absolute Perfection”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

How can you describe perfection.?
Well it comes down to a few words..Location, Scenery, Architecture, attention to detail and last but not least, our host, Penelopy.
The en suite bathrooms was much appreciated while the comfort of the furniture and beds was more than expected. Also, the equipment was so organised that there was nothing missing, we really felt like home!
My family and I had the best of time and we are really looking forward to go back.
We definetely reccoment this place!

11 Aug 2017
Dear Mr. Spyros, thank you so much for the review and your kind comments! I am so glad you have enjoyed the villa and your holidays! I will see you all quite soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;