“The best hosts! Amazing place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Nearby access to the sea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greek first
Italian first
Any
Chris G
“The best hosts! Amazing place!”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in August 2016

We love everything in this place! The owners are very kind peoples and the best hosts I have ever met. All my family had the most amazing vacation and we will return next summer for sure in our “home” in Lefkada. I called it home because we felt like we were home. Penelope thanks for everything…see you soon!

7 Apr 2017
Thank you for the review and your kind comments!
You have been excellent guests too and i look forward to welcoming you again! See you soon!
Dragos P
Bucharest, Romania
“Gorgeous views, perfect holiday feeling - hope to go again soon”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in June 2016

We travel to Greece since 1999 and I can say that staying in Amapola Villas was an excellent experience. We were impressed by the sea-view we had from the pool, the cleanness of the villa and by our host, Penelope.

We stayed for one week last year in June. We decided to come again, hopefully this year :).

Sivota is a nice place to stay, explore the island of Lefkada and enjoy dinners over a Greek dinner by the sea.

I would say that is definitely a must have experience.

Enjoy!

25 Mar 2017
Hi Dragos!
Thank you for your beautiful comments! I am so happy that you enjoyed your holidays and our property. You were excellent guests too and I will love to see you again! Lot's of greetings to all of you!
Laura B
“Unforgetable holidays!”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I were surprised to find the place much prettier than shown on the photos. It was like paradise with all those flowers and trees around. I enjoyed reading my books under the sun, there is so much of it the whole day! We also loved the undisturbed view from the pool and the yard and we did make it to rest a lot. The hosts were very kind and helpful but mostly discreet. The villa was very clean and filled with much more than the basics that we used to find in other places.
One problem is the road that goes to the area, it is a bit rocky but if you drive carefully then it is something you get used to and it is not long.

Your age range 35-49
19 Mar 2017
Dear Laura
thank you so much about your kind comments and review. I am glad you had a nice time on our property and I will be very happy to host you again. Lots of greetings to you all!
ele l
“the perfect holidays”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The place was gorgeous!! The house had a unique style and the view was astonishing, exactly like the pictures!! The host thought of every little detail.Nothing was missing! At first we had our doubts about going to Greece at winter time, because of the weather. To our surprise it was sunny the whole time! I definitely recommend it!

Your age range 25-34
11 Mar 2017
Dear Helen,

thank you so much for your beautifull comments. It was a pleasure to welcome and host you to Amapola Villas. You were great guests as well and took such a good care of the villa! I will be more than happy to see you again at our place!

All Best,
Penelopy
Sam L
“Lefkada luxury”
Reviewed 20 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was such an amazing place to stay and we wished we stayed here longer. It was a shame we had to leave. Nonetheless the stylish interior design coupled with mods and cons of a newly constructed villa makes it a pleasure to sit back, relax and enjoy the views. Cannot wait to come back again one day.

24 Dec 2016
Dear Sam, thank you so much for your review and beautiful comments.
It has been great for us too to host your family, you all were excellent guests. Thank you for taking good care of the place.
I will be so happy to welcoming you again.

Best regards,
Penelopy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing