“Adventure of a lifetime”
other travellers have booked this property
Imagination under sail in the Grenadines alfresco dinning at Tobago Cays
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Mantas on our head sail
Imagination under sail in the Grenadines
alfresco dinning at Tobago Cays
Saloon
chilling in the two person hammock
glass-bottomed kayak
we have two kayaks
2 x aft cabins
3 x en-suite heads/ shower & toilet
1 x fore cabin
Large Dorada
dolphins playing with Imagination
dolphins at our bow
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jaymccutc...
Charleston, South Carolina
“Adventure of a lifetime”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

It would difficult at best to fully describe how awesome this trip was. Out of all the trips I have ever taken, this was the first time that I felt I was actually able to decompress from all the stresses in life. Every single day was a new adventure with a unique and different experience. Visiting new islands, scuba diving, snorkeling, meeting locals, amazing food etc... There were so many fun activities to choose from. You can truly customize your trip to whatever experience you are looking for. Shawn and Ally are amazing people and so much fun. I would recommend this trip to anyone because it's guaranteed to be phenomenal.

Your age range 25-34
willingtu...
Los Angeles, California
“People of earth, I forbid you from passing on this EPIC adventure!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

OK! First off - Wowzers, boys and girls!! I cannot recommend the Imagination enough! Such an incredible week!!! Alright, let me catch my breath... Shawn and Ally were nothing short of uber-amazing. Both are patient, kind, informative and always up for a laugh. They have years of experience down there and know all the best spots and the perfect times to visit them. Our crew went snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, hiking and visited some wonderful local bars and restaurants on a couple different islands. Every three course meal Ally made was unique and delicious and the beer was always cold and ready. Every evening Shawn would fix us a different cocktail which was always a tasty treat. They have an awesome sound system on the boat which we could hook our tunes up too - super fun. The snorkeling was the best I have ever experienced - hands down - and I'm from Florida dude! The water was clear, the perfect temperature and there were so many fish and sea turtles! The Imagination itself is a sight to behold. It is massive, beautiful and has plenty of room to stretch out and relax. I would recommend sleeping on the hammock under the stars listening to the ocean beneath you - pure heaven. Oh and remember that little island Johnny Depp and Keira Knightly were stranded on in the second Pirates of the Caribbean? The one (spoilers) where she burned all the rum? Yeah - we went there, and it was awesome. We had the whole island to ourselves people! OURSELVES!!! Easily one of the best trips of my life. Don't miss this one, kiddies! Two thumbs up!

Andrew S
“Worth it at tens times the cost!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

We flew into Grenada and ferried up to Caricou where Shawn and Ally picked us up for the charter. We spent the next seven days doing everything from lobster cookouts on the beach to scuba diving, to fishing and even snorkeling with sea turtles and manta rays. Ally provides 3 delicious meals each day while Shawn is in charge of the 5 oclock cocktails. Such a great experience and an even better way to travel the Caribbean. Shawn and Ally could not be any more accommodating or better at what they do. I will 1000% book this trip again.

richards...
Charleston, South Carolina
“Incredible experience”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I've taken friends sailing on Imagination twice. Both times have been fantastic! Shawn & Ally go the extra mile in every way. It truly is a wonderful experience. I highly recommend to anyone.

becsgadsb...
“2 days in paradise!”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We recently spent 2 days on board Imagination in the Tobago Cays, hosted by Sean and Ally.....and it was just perfect! They put such thought and effort into making it a memorable and special experience for us. The boat had everything you could want for - whether you are feeling energetic and adventurous or simply wanting to relax and take it easy. Ali's food was superb and their company was great; warm, friendly, easy-going and interesting. We would wholeheartedly recommended Sean, Ally and Imagination to anyone wanting to create a precious memory in the Grenadines.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing