“Mcdelivery”
Review of Mcdonald's

Mcdonald's
Ranked #4 of 4 Quick Bites in Ripley
Description: Ripley - Butterley Park...
Description: Ripley - Butterley Park...
Reviewed 28 October 2021

Absolutely appalling service from ripley restaurant my delivery was missing a item and food was cold no answer on phone (tried 5 times) asked for a refund via email.. instead they gave me 20% off another order I will not be using the app again seems to be going down hill lately

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

The service and food are pretty standard fare but in my experience the food is hot and freshly made. Be warned the queues at the drive through can be long. There can also be difficulties finding somewhere to park if you choose to take your food away. Given its position on the A610 there is a constant throughput of customers over the day which ensures the food is not held for long periods.

Reviewed 10 September 2021

I came to Ripley McDonald’s on my way home from work this evening. I thought I’ll go there as not been for months. I had to que at the drive through and from placing my order to collecting it took over 12 minutes. I thought this was a long time but at least the food will be nice and fresh. Gave my order in two happy meal boxes as they had run out of bags, I drove home to eat it which took me 5 mins as I live in Swanwick. I had a large quarter pounder with cheese meal, latte and a triple cheeseburger. I got the quarter pounder out of the box, it felt cold and it was, there was no onions on it or mustard, just ketchup and the bun was soggy. The fries were cold too and loads of little bits of fries that were hard and chewy. The triple cheeseburger was also cold and same as the quarter in terms of no mustard, too much ketchup and a few tiny grains of onion. This meal cost £7.90 which was a total rip off. The staff must be lazy and as it’s a franchise store I imagine they keep the food longer than it should be kept to keep their bosses profits rolling in. Please stay away from this store as it’s pathetic that people can serve that food and think they have done a good job, either that or they probably don’t care because that’s what it feels like to me. I will never go there again after tonight. I’d sack every one of those useless staff, obviously standards don’t mean anything anymore or taking pride in providing good food. Yes it’s called fast food but this was slow and cold food. Stay clear of this store it’s terrible.

1  Thank Trickymike71
Reviewed 2 September 2021

This morning I had a dream of a nice creamy latte to perk me up for a long day at work, well let me tell you that dream turned into a nightmare, horror struck at 07:00, after a long wait to get my coffee it finally arrived, my mouth was watering as I was ready to devour the latte, but I steadied myself and waited til I had got onto the open road before drinking. It was time the first sip was about to come, I picked up the coffee it was nice and warm and I took a nice long sip, I was in disbelief, it was like drinking warm milk, not a drop of coffee in sight, I am absolutely outraged and also there was no monopoly stickers on a large coffee, so ripley McDonald’s you need to sort it out cause once again you’ve absolutely shafted me.

1  Thank Kmeeks14
Reviewed 2 October 2020

We met up after Lockdown. Stayed in McDonald's for 1.75 hours as not been together in a long time. Got a £50 parking fine today saying limit is 90 minutes. It was a quiet Wednesday evening and lots of parking spaces available just makes it worse

Date of visit: September 2020