“Well worth a visit”

The Whittington Arms Tonna
Ranked #21 of 108 Restaurants in Neath
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Family run business serving a traditional and classic range of food from 12 noon until 9pm (Last orders at 8.30) All our food is fresh and locally sourced from long standing suppliers such as Howells Butchers of Penclawdd. The Whittington Arms is a good, honest community pubs, that aims to cater for the needs of everyone.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Had a lovely lunch here today, my husband (who is the fussy one) had plenty to choose from, steak, curry, chilli, and more. Our drinks order was taken upon our arrival, and the food order was brought in good time. The food was piping hot and well presented. Staff were pleasant and attentive. Well worth a visit, we will be back, thank you

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Went on a quiet Wed lunch time with 5 friends . Enjoyed everything about it very much .

I had lamb meatballs , wild mushroom risotto and ice cream sundae , glass of wine and coffee and came to round £25 . The risotto was worth it on it's own really tasty and generous portion . The service was friendly and helpful .

I'd def go again though I live nowhere near really ( had a lift) if you are in the area want good value for money and lovely food you could do a lot worse . I have to say iIeft happy and very full . They deserve to do very well and I hope to go again .

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat.
fantastic service and the food is incredible.
The prices were extremely cheep for what you are getting, would happily pay more.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Been to this pub three times recently and the welcome was great, lovely pub food, lovely staff and management. I'm extremely fussy about toilets and these were extremely clean and fresh.
Would recommend this pub to anyone.

1  Thank Joannie88
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends last week, The pub is very welcoming and cosy. The staff are also friendly and nothing is too much trouble! Not a real fan of spicy food so was a little hesitant ordering the Thai curry but I can honestly say it’s the best I’ve had and will defiantly be returning

1  Thank AriaLads