See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Accommodations were three star. Service and Staff were all 5 star. Very friendly. Happy with the shuttle service, arrived on time to pick us up from the airport and picked us up again the following morning. Will be staying again for another night when we head back to Nassau then eventually on home.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Nassau Bahamas for my sister wedding/anniversary visit. The island still have a lot of damage form hurricanes. Lots of empty buildings. Colony standard rooms are very small. The staff at colony are very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferMMiramar
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed all the staff at Colony Club Inn and Suites. Shakrista and Shakeitra were very friendly and helpful at the front desk. Shakrista was extremely helpful by booking my snorkeling trip and arranging my pick-up by the tour bus. Kresha was very meticulous and cleaned my room daily. She too was very friendly and helpful. Judy at breakfast was always friendly and very accommodating to bring me my eggs and sausage. She also organized my breakfast table well. The designated taxi driver, Kiwi, took me on a guided tour of Old Nassau. He also was faithful to drive me to venues in the evenings and also to the airport. I am very grateful for the staff at Colony Club and how they treated me like a king!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2018

the inn is very clean and comfortable.i couldn't book my first choice ,but i was pretty pleased with my stay here.the continental breakfast is great.selection of cold cereal,oatmeal,do-it-yourself waffles,made to order eggs and links,bread and bagels.orange juice,coffee,and tea as drink choices.the staff were all very genial and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 7k3ll3
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Lost my list of names but do remember Judy who cleaned our room was very nice and did a great job on our room. We got the room with 2 double and one twin bed. it had a nice kitchen with coffee pot, full sized fridge, dishes and utensils. There was a nighttime security guard. we felt safe. We have friends who live in the neighborhood and we walked to their house without problems. Also Livingston was very helpful. All the people in the office were helpful. The breakfast was very nice. The pool looked very nice but we did not use due to the weather. The grounds were nice also. We stayed in a suite and did not have a chance to see the single rooms.

Date of stay: December 2017