“Great Pizza”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #95 of 313 Restaurants in Nassau
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were too tired after a day in the sun to go out so we order Marco's Pizza for delivery. Order was correct, delivered fast and hot. Will definitely use them again. Love the pizza crust!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent a week working in Nassau. Started missing the flavors from home. Lots of places in Nassau are overpriced because of the tourist trade but Marcos was only slightly higher than back home which is understood on an island.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have ordered from this establishment collectively 18 times. We have been extremely patient with the continuous mistakes as our orders are consistently wrong. I contacted them for one credit request and they refuse to refund my card. They keep offering a free pizza voucher. This is now a fraud action because it is going against their standard business practices. It was a simple credit of $20 and I will report this company to every outlet because of this unprofessional and fraudulent behavior and I hope you doesn’t happen to anyone else. Obviously we will no longer be doing business because of this and will order from their competitors from now on.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

If you want good pizza, subs or salads, this is the place to go.....and they deliver! you can order online and pick up or have it delivered right to your door.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had made to order Calzones....they were excellent. We had vegetarian ones. The restaurant was very quite at the time too.