All reviews commonwealth restaurant service button water closet big casino manor bar beach service grand hyatt in room dining half bath memory foam jumby bay an ocean view king room spf sunscreen help guests food and drink orders marble bathroom resort view
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely amazing stay. The grounds are beautiful and pristinely maintained. The butler service is executed perfectly... thank you Anisca, Ricarra and Stephen ...you really made our anniversary special!!! if you like a service minded getaway this is the place for you!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hockster4
RW_Baha_Mar, General Manager at Rosewood Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Greetings Hockster4,

Thank you for taking a moment to share the details of your recent visit to our resort. Happy Anniversary and thank you for choosing our resort to celebrate such a special occasion. I am thrilled that this was such a memorable vacation for you and you were able to experience firsthand our Rosewood service. I will be sure to share your kind note with Anisca, Ricarra and Stephen. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Baha Mar is like being in Las Vegas with a beach. The location and facilities are great. The Rosewood is the high end facility-older quitter crowd. The SLS is the party spot and Hyatt is the family friendly location. Good thing is you get all 3 in 1. My new favorite place to go.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Icebull1906

Greetings Icebull1906,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent visit at our resort. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Rosewood Baha Mar : This hotel is amazing! We stayed for 4 nights. My husband and I and my teenage son. From the moment we entered the stunning lobby we were greeted with wonderful hospitality and a cocktail. It smelled like heaven when you entered. It was a combination of lavender and ginger. Our room wasn’t ready so Allaya gave us a tour of the hotel. The decor was exquisite. We were then greeted by our very own butler (Scott) which then took us to to 7th floor West wing. We had an Oceanview room with a balcony that was breathtaking. The room was impeccable from the gorgeous bathroom that had a stand alone tub and white marble floors with two sinks. The beds were extremely comfortable. Everything was beyond our expectations. The beach area was private and for Rosewood guests only. The staff set up our chairs and brought a bucket with bottled water and ice. (They refill as soon as the ice melts) No need to bring sunscreen they supply that as well which smells like coconut. They give you a call button if you desire anything. (Cocktails or food) Same goes for the pools, which are crystal clear. They offer you cold face towels. They also have cabanas at the pool area. The grounds are very well manicured. We had continental breakfast at The Commonwealth that had everything and anything you could think of. The casino was immaculate. After gambling you can take a stroll to the many of the upscale shops from Tiffany’s to Rolex. There’s also A Parisian cafe called Madeleine where they have luxurious pastries & macaroons and coffees. There’s a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. Cleo with its Mediterranean flair was outstanding. 3 Tides was another amazing restaurant that specializes in seafood. The butlers will be more then happy to make your dining reservations for you. The Manor bar was a perfect spot to have an after dinner cocktail. The Library was a beautiful room to have afternoon tea. We also had room service one night for dinner that was fabulous. There are beautiful Pink Flamingos on the grounds and four babies. The staff takes them out once a day. I was lucky enough to feed them. Housekeeping was excellent! Everyday the staff greeted us by our names. If I could give it more stars I would! We would love to visit The Rosewood again! ‬

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GoPlaces593012

Greetings GoPlaces593012,

Thank you for taking a moment to share the details of your visit to our resort. I am thrilled you and your family had such an amazing visit and were able experience firsthand our Rosewood service we are so proud of. I am happy that you enjoyed every minute of your vacation from your welcome beverages to your time by the beach and breakfast at Commonwealth. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

This is a hotel that still understands they are in the hospitality business. From the moment you walk in the service is impeccable. Warm welcoming, and full of a need to take care of you. Hotel itself is very attractive, however there are lots of nice buildings out there but few hotels are really focused on hospitality like this one. Rooms are well equipped, the dining room and bar are very comfortable and the pools and beach are incredible and the service follows. The hotel is not cheap and there are tons of cheaper options however Nassau is expensive to begin with. The casino is next door and there are tons of options on the Baha Mar campus for dinner and meals. All is all a great time in a hotel that still understands what that means.. ... Service.

Room Tip: I am not sure there is much difference between the ocean view and resort view rooms splurge on the cocktails.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank KAC4405
RW_Baha_Mar, General Manager at Rosewood Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear KAC4405,

Thank you for taking time the to share your thoughtful review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you had such a fantastic experience and enjoyed your time by the beach, in our dining areas, but most importantly experienced our Rosewood service we are so proud. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This resort was outstanding. I’ve NEVER had such stellar service at any other place. Peetra, the chief concierge, went far above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests and then some. Jeremy, Aaliyah, and Shanicqar were amazing as well. The resort was so gorgeous and had so many amenities. This place made this a lifetime experience for my friends and I. Definitely book here. It is worth every penny! Thanks, Rosewood! I’ll definitely be returning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
RW_Baha_Mar, General Manager at Rosewood Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Greetings Austin W,

Thank you for taking time the to share your thoughtful review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you and your friends had such a fantastic visit and enjoyed our resort amenities. And delighted that you were able to experience our Rosewood service firsthand through Peetra, Jeremy, Aaliyah, and Shanicqar. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.