“I always come back!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This place is a gem. Every time I visit Nassau, I make it a point to stop here! The service is great and the owners are very friendly. Food and drinks are delicious and reasonably priced. Not only do they also offer free wifi, but they even charged my iphone for me so that I can utilize the free wifi... lol. You won't find this type of service anywhere else!! DON'T LEAVE NASSAU BEFORE STOPPING HERE!!

1  Thank Maggie B

Reviewed 20 October 2016

My wife and I were very hungry so we stopped in the Hard Rock Cafe for a burger. We were seated for 15 minutes and weren't even offered any water. We left and I said we should try the place across the street - Euro Tandoor. What a change!The service was great and the food was delicious. The owner, Govind Chhatlani, made us feel like we were regulars there. We stayed for an hour and a half. Now for us, no stop to Nassau is complete without a meal at Euro Tandoor. We were there in June, 2016.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The place is tiny and has a limited menu. It is an average eatery with limited choices. If one is craving for a spicy meal at lunchtime it is the place to go.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I was eating there so many times, every time when we docked in Nassau with a cruise ship I was running to the Tandoor, it was that good :) the owner of the restaurant more than nice, he always welcomed me warmly, and he recognized me every time :) it was such a pleasure time for me to eat there, to have a coffee, before I went back to work onboard. I just wish I can go back later in the future to say thank you to them :)

Reviewed 17 September 2016

My friend had previously been to the Bahamas and was going on and on about a place she had visited that had excellent service and she was dying to go back there. So passed up on senor frogs like everyone else and chose to go to Euro-Tandoor instead. From the moment you walk in, it felt warm and welcoming and we felt right at home. The daughter made us their famous Bahama mama drink (which a definite must try, it was perfect!). We dined there as well, I had a jerk chicken wrap and my friend had the Cuban beef. Both were very delicious). We were even able to enjoy the free wifi while we dined to keep in touch with friends back home and post on social media. If you are visiting the Bahamas definitely stop by this place!!

1  Thank Mimi L