Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$329
US$288
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$188
US$340
US$226
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$158
US$153
US$245
US$172
Priceline
US$127
US$110
Orbitz.com
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$197
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$133
ApartStay(Nassau)
US$558
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2017

There is a reason why this resort is aptly named. It literally sit on property overlooking absolutely serene, balmy, blue waters. It's a paradise beyond description. The condominiums, at the one I occupied a spacious, tastefully furnished. The living quarters are on the ground floor and the bedroom are on the second and third floors.

Room Tip: Select Condos on the ocean front
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank P Samuel B
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

It was prob a year before this but the 3 story units with spiral staircases was a treat. My wife and 4 children has plenty of room and short walk to beach which seems to go on for miles. Can't wait till reopens and book another trip. We liked it seemed very private and people there were all very helpful.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Irishtravelinman
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I think it was in 2014 when I stayed here but I remember it so clearly, I love this place. I cant wait to stay again. Clean rooms, good location, reasonable prices, I rooms and friendly staff. My girl friends and I were pleased.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Corsan77
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Comfortable but all windows needed to be replaced on all units Furniture was comfortable
Good location grocery store and bus station and local shops close by nice private beach next door to Sandals resort

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Patsy K
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I was upgraded when I got there to a 3 bdrm and I was there by myself. I had an ocean front suite and I really enjoyed. If you want a stay that is away from all of the Atlantis hoopla, this is your place. Its nice and clean, quiet, and the bar by the pool is nice too.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo