See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2015

My friends and I stayed at this "hotel" for one night in Nassau as we had missed our cruise ship in Ft. Lauderdale due to a snow storm. We paid roughly 79$ per room (3 rooms) and were asked to pay another $11 (per room or per person, i don't remember) for utilities. We arrived to this place around 10pm and after we paid the $11 they shut down all water and lights until 7am the next morning. That asides, this place is really scary and really dirty. I slept with my jacket on as I was afraid of the bed bugs and there were dead bugs in the washroom all over the place.

There is a club right beside this place so i'm pretty sure this place is used by locals for prostitution.

This place is NOT safe, this place is NOT clean... even if it costs you more money, please stay somewhere else.

This one night stay was an absolute nightmare and my friends and I are still talking about it even though it has been over 2 years.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
11  Thank sharonb456
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Not the kind of Bahamas you expect.
Hotel is located close to Nassau port and in-walking distance to the town centre.
There is only one beach worth to mention on New Providence Island, which is cable beach you can also walk to from the hotel (25 minutes).
The hotel was mainly occupied by young american spring breakers when we were there.
The two pools are located in court-yard style and can be viewed from every balcony of the hotel.
We stayed there with a couple of guys and had a lot of fun, but I would not recommend this hotel for your honeymoon.
Huge rooms, though.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Horsthollaender
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I went there in March 2012 to change my US visa status. So, I was looking for something clean, cheap, and close to the US embassy. I could not afford more at the time as I just finished my studies and was about to start my new job.

The hotel didn't disappoint me. Rooms where clean, the concierge people were friendly and the hotel is located right of the beach and a few steps away from downtown.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Hoda G
Reviewed 5 September 2013

THis hotel is more of a makeshift budget hotel in Nassau. Located fairly near to the Paradise Island, but well connected to other parts of Nassau as well.

The rooms and bathrooms are ok but the water does have a salty feel. Lobby is not well maintained. The so called free breakfast is all rubbish. U just get different types of breads and some oily muffins. You gotta pay in case you need eggs etc. If you are looking at a good English / American breakfast in the morning, then this is certainly not the place for you.

I dont think you can get anything better for USD 91/night in Nassau.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Bombaybrat
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Atleast the staff was friendly, had to go on more than one floor looking for ice. The water running from the tap was salty, the sheets didnt smell clean, the bed mattress had sunken in, in the elevator there is graffitti, the free breakfast was literally only muffins and bread. Dont waste your time just go to a better hotel!

5  Thank Georvette W