Free cancellation until 22/07
US$360
US$320
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$110
US$171
US$128
Orbitz.com
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$430
US$92
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$147
All reviewscigar factorytour of the wine cellarhand rolled cigarroll cigarsbritish royaltygovernment housewalk in closettiled poolchocolate storehistoric charmwarm afternoonhotel offeringlush gardensmodern amenitiesdowntown nassauspent a long weekendpiano lounge
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

On return form 16 days in Cuba, this place was fabulous. Two room suite-Tile Room.

However, the restaurant-the best place on the island-was just that.

I wish to be carefully sincere here; if you eat in average to good places, this may be a top choice, but is is extremely over priced for what you get.

Remember, you are in Nassau, not NY or SF. You will be paying as if you are are at Chez Panisse in Berkeley or Donatello's in NY.

Wife had the duck and I had the rack of lamb with Cesarj salad ( poor). Conch soup was good. The Foie Gras was very good, but here, again, all very expensive.

Wine-have 250,000 bottles. All expensive by our California prices.

The place exudes charm with a cigar roller doing his thing and a jazz singer playing the piano, and you are on vacation. Just remember we spent about $400 for our meal with one bottle of wine. I am sure many must be shocked at the prices After they sat down.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jwhitehouse
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights, I read some reviews that stated the staff was rude, we found the staff to be very helpful and friendly at every encounter, we did not have any unpleasant interactions. They would ask to do things for you! Our housekeeper was disappointed we didn't need our room cleaned so she went and got us chocolates, the waiter for breakfast thanked us several times for dining with him and so on. We stayed in the pool cottage. The room is huge with a walk in closet and a safe. If you keep in mind the hotel is several hundred years old the accommodations are great! It is well maintained for its age but it is not perfect. The room looks out to the pool so we pulled the curtains for most of our stay. The outdoor spaces are awesome including the pool. It was not very busy and we had most of the place to ourselves. It was very relaxing! The neighborhood is very historical and safe to walk around. If you like the tourist areas they are just a short walk down the hill where all the cruise ships come in. There are several modern restaurants and bars there along with shopping. There are also several tourist attractions including the Queen's staircase, forts, and a distillery all in walkable distances. Great place to stay in a nice area if you enjoy history and are not a modern 5 star type of traveler.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chad V
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Worst experience of my life. If I could give it one star, I would. I wanted to go to a nice restaurant while in Nassau and I was told this was close to the Hilton downtown. While waiting for our food, I took a swim. The girl that I was with (that I just met) got sick and left. When asked to pay the bill, I told them that I did not order that food. Just mine. The next thing I know, the police came to me at the pool area in front of several people and was going to escort me somewhere (to jail). I left out so fast that I forgot my shoes and my camera, which is all I cared about anyways. To avoid jail on my vaca, I chose to pay and talk to management the next day. His name was MR. FERNANDER. He was not at all sympathetic to the situation. He told me that his staff said that I was thorough in getting my things. That was not true because he found my shoes but not the camera, which is all I cared about. He also told me that he spoke to several people who confirmed that I was not bothering anybody-just waiting poolside for my meal. I have never been so humiliated in my life-for something I did not do. When asked who the next person was in the chain of command, he refused to give me that information. Its like, If you don't agree with him then 'oh well'. They charged me for both meals, lost my camera, escorted me out, humiliated me, even charged for gratuity (at a 5 star restaurant.) and refused to give me the next manager or owners name. What restaurant or corporation for that matter conceals that type of information? I will stop at nothing until I get it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank macatimpag
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We were early to the chocolate tour so we stopped in to see if we could take a look at the lobby area. The hotel itself is impressive and beautiful, however the staff person just stared at us, and did not even answer us when we asked how to get to the chocolate shop for the tour. We went to the shop across the street and got direction there.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I'll never forget our stay here. You know how the typical all-inclusive Caribbean resorts tend to blend together after a while? Not so for Graycliff. The grounds were gorgeous and we truly enjoyed the architecture and feeling of being in an old estate almost as much as we enjoyed the powdery sand. We will be back for sure!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family