8,783 results
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes the main dining room piano bar jerk chicken booze cruise conch fritters ping pong a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment have a good time straw market
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was booked into this hotel by my office for a one (1) night stay in the spring of this year. I was checked in by Keano Newton, who was courteous, pleasant & very professional. Everything went downhill from there!! I live on another island, and only had the one (1) night there, and I needed to talk to my daughter. Ms. Carla Minns took one look at us and assumed that I was trying to get my daughter (who is gay) into the hotel without paying. Her open hostility made me wonder, because I am certain you have had gay people at your resort before. I was very tired, and as I said I really needed a shower and I wanted to talk to my daughter urgently. We only had until her friend got off from Bahamar around 11pm, so I needed to take advantage of the time we had. I initially informed Mr. Newton that she would be spending a few hours with me, and he said "not a probelm". Ms. Carla Minns waited until I left to take my shower to have my daughter harrassed my security, because I left her downstairs while I went up to take my shower. Next thing I knew she was calling me in my room. I went downstairs to speak with the front desk, and it was then that my daughter said "Mommy don't worry about it, we can go next door for dinner & talk". When Ms. Minns realized she was my daughter and not my partner she retreated to the office and refused to speak with me. I then returned to my room to take my shower and she proceeded to send security up to my room. They banged on the door, treating me and my daughter like criminals when all I wanted was to get a shower and leave for dinner. Ms. Minns made the assumption because we were locals and we are black, and my daughter is gay that we are thieves because that is how we were treated. My lodge held its annual grand session there a few years ago, and I will share my experience with my fraternity, and everyone else that I can, to never spend their money with an establish that treats people the way that you do!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank TinaF2125
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today I’m writing about my stay at the Breezes full all inclusive beachfront hotel in Nassau Bahamas. My stay here was for 30 days and the weather was sunny and warm. The beach was beautiful and the water was warm as well. It’s all of a three star hotel and the staff was very friendly and courteous. Buffet and restaurants were very nice and they carry most brands of alcohol and some local beers that were very good. Loads of activities can be booked from the hotel lobby and right on the beach like fishing, sailing,kayaking, seadoo and parasail.
The rooms are large and well maintained.
I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone on a budget.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank billdH7354DV
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This resort is amazing! They are so friendly and the entertainment was so much fun especially Samuel! He made every activity better than expected!! We can not wait to come back!! This is a true vacation!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I absolutely ADORE this place! My husband and I ( late 50s) have traveled here several times with 2 other couples. We are planning another trip in May 2019. Is it a 5 star? NO. If THAT is what you are looking for this is NOT the place. This is a small CLEAN FUN FRIENDLY resort on THE BEST stretch of the beach PERIOD! You never need to leave the resort. The food is wonderful, the staff is friendly and there is good nightly entertainment. If you want 5 star I suggest BAHA MAR which is glamorous, expensive, NOT all inclusive and crowded. That's not our style. We will return to Breezes OVER AND OVER every year!

Room tip: Upper floors away from the pool are the quietest.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TeenaCharlotte_NC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Group of friends purchased day pass while inport on cruise.

Very accommodating.

THEY ONLY HAVE LOCAL DRAFT BEER. If you're looking for US Domestic beer you're out of luck. The bar staff was very friendly. The "Island Style" drinks are good.

We used pool, volleyball, ocean, food, drinks. It was worth the time and money to get away from the business of Nassau proper.

Take the number 10 bus. The cabs can get you there, but the bus is actually faster.

Shout out to ALEX (volleyball champion) and Reno. All the employees were great, these are the only two names we got.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends