“A hidden gem!”

Price range: US$15 - US$50
Description: Restaurant and Pizzeria
Description: Restaurant and Pizzeria
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nine of us had a fabulous meal here tonight! Pasta with clams, shrimp and mussels..........salad...pizza...lasagna...It was all so delicious! John from Barcelona was the most charming waiter and gave us so primo service. Everyone loved their food! Take Cheryls taxi to and fron. Such a wonderful experience. We were outside and it was just lovely. Highly recommend.

Giorgio B, Owner at La Caverna, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jean293

I would like to thank you for giving us such of good review

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

food and service was outstanding being a Italian and having eaten authentic Italian food my whole life it was like being back at Nona’s house going again tonight

Dear santellicc,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having been to Italy more than a dozen times, I've found a couple restaurants there that I can't miss whenever I visit the country. (The kind of places that they don't speak English, but the food is worth a couple hundred mile detour, just to be able to eat there.) So it was a complete surprise to find such a gem in Nassau. The food is amazing. Very authentic. I live in downtown Chicago, and eat Italian at least twice a week, and this place beats any place I've eaten at in Chicago. If you're accustomed to U.S. chains like The Olive Garden, you may not appreciate the quality of this food. But if you're looking for an amazing Italian meal (and again, you aren't looking for typical commercial Americanized Italian fare), you won't be disappointed. It was so good, we ate there two nights in a row!

Dear CWB3,

I love it!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was there last night with 3 friends and we ordered 4 pastas and 2 pizzas. The arrabiata, carbonara and bolognese were outstanding. The calabrese and maragherita pizzas were equally impressive. Thank you Giorgio, see you again tonight.

Dear brd1444,

Was my pleasure to have in the restaurant with all your family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

By far this was one of the best Italian meals I have ever had. I am both Italian and have traveled many parts of the world and this was one of the most enjoyable meals we’ve had. The food is authentic Italian and the owner Georgio was a great guy and his staff were both attentive and pleasant. Would highly recommend. Karen from Chicago

Dear diaferia1,

Karen you are the best.

I hope see you soon on your next trip in the Bahamas