See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our time here. Physical setting was beautiful and the room was nice with a great view. We had to change rooms due to a leak but were quickly accommodated and moved to a larger room. Food was good, staff excellent and Lucy, director of activities and go to girl was a gem. Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
Would return anytime.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 381RobC381
Reviewed 24 May 2017

This resort is quite charming, while it's not the Ritz or the Marriott, it's extremely comfortable, the rooms are great, and it's truly about the staff that makes your stay memorable. They are very accommodating and do what they can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The grounds and pool areas are kept up very nice and you can't beat the location to Magens Bay..... There's a great convenience store called The Cup and Cork for all your incidentals and there's a great restaurant called Three Sheets, where the food is quite good and the wait staff very friendly. This is an older property but it's clean, basic and we really enjoyed it. I can be a picky 5 start hotel person when I want to be, and I don't expect every hotel/resort to be a 5 start hotel, when I want that I will book that, but what makes this place is the people.... Should you need it, there's a self service laundry, (although I didn't use it). There's a small gaming room/slot machines down stairs if you like that, and there's a nice new gym. (I didn't use it and I am not sure of the cost associated but it was very nice). Anyway, we really enjoyed it and it's laid back casual atmosphere....it's a nice change from a busy big hotel/resort. Small and charming. Can't wait to return.

Room tip: I've been in a few types of rooms and or have seen a few different rooms, they each have their own uniqueness.
5  Thank Seaguy48
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The Flamboyan Resort is a real nice place to stay, I'm on my third day now and having a great time with a beautiful view of the Magen's Bay
The staff is great and the restaurant and bar" Three Sheets" very good. Logan the bartender and Jen the waitress just awesome people....you will have a good time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017

My first impression of the room was that it was dated & not comfortable. It was clean but you can't do much with old furniture. While this continued to remain true (the bathroom was upgraded, the kitchen was so small with a bar sink) The grounds, amenities, restaurant and staff won me over. The food was delish & good size portions. The wine list was a surprise, the waiters were great! The activities director, Lucy, was the best & made our stay very enjoyable. The grounds were immaculately tended, pools & jacuzzi's very clean an inviting. The location to Magen's bay was a plus & the cute cats all around made it fun!

Room tip: I did not like the room, staff told me they were all the same!
2  Thank Judi E
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Beware, don't buy here. We bought at a so-called discount with a maintenance fee of $641 a week. Third year it went to $741. Forth year $841 plus a special fee of $875. That's more then we paid staying at a top rated hotel on St. Johns last year.

Date of stay: January 2017