“Truly Paradise on the Isles”
Check Availability
Master Bath
Living Area
Kitchen
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rhea C
Stevensville, Maryland
“Truly Paradise on the Isles”
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We we able to stay in a two bedroom villa through a Marriott promotion and it was wonderful and such a great deal! I only wish that I could of bought into a time share right then and there but timing was was not opportunistic. My only regret was that it was on the first level and our balcony was nearby the smoking area and the pedestrian crossing to proceed down the terrace to the beach. Thus, we really weren't able to use the outside balcony for privacy, quiet or serenity. Thus being said our villa was tremendous! We basically did a lot of travel-ferry to St. John, in town shopping and St. Peter & Paul Cathedral, Megan's Bay Beach etc. I took advantage of the water arobics and that was a fantastic workout. My girls joined in with yoga and also used the workout facilities, which they were pleased with the apparatus available.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
chatham
Reviewed 26 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing