Review Highlights
The Most Amazing Experience

Our family booked a full day catamaran sail aboard Justice with Captain Ryan. The experience ranks... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
michaelrD5983HV
via mobile
Wonderful sailing experience!

This was our second time sailing with Capt. Ryan. Our first time was 4 years ago and we had an... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Caroline0816
Leland, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews captain ryan rum punch lord darnley great lunch gracious hosts beautiful boat only accessible by boat st john sea turtles laid back snorkeling stops feel right at home incredible experience highlight of our trip snorkeling spot red hook day trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

We had a great time sailing, snorkeling, and relaxing on the beautiful beaches Captain Ryan took us to! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The lunch was delicious. So glad we booked the full day!

Date of experience: June 2022
sailwithliberty, Owner at Sail With Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2022

We’re glad you booked the whole day, too, so there’s more snorkeling time, lunch, and the opportunity to get to know nice people like you all! Hope to sail with you again one day!

Reviewed 25 June 2022

We sailed with Captain Ryan today and the experience was much more than expect. He and his crew were not only professional and knowledgeable they were also extremely nice and exceptionally accommodating. My wife and I and my son with his family (total of 7) all agree this was our most pleasurable experience on St Thomas thus far. I would like to highly recommend “Sail with Justice” to anyone looking for a memorable and fulfilling experience. No better way to spend a day!

Date of experience: June 2022

Aw, that’s very sweet of you, thank you for your review!!

Reviewed 25 June 2022

Captain Ryan was an outstanding host for our group of 7. Beautiful boat, amazing water, great food and drinks.

Date of experience: June 2022

Thanks for your review, Gabe! We’re so glad you all enjoyed yourselves!

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Absolute wonderful full day of sailing and snorkeling. Capt. Ryan and his family made us feel right at home and catered to all of us very week. Great snacks, lunch and desert! Definitely recommend!!!!!

Date of experience: June 2022

We’re happy to hear you felt so well cared for! It’s fun for us because we love what we do! Til next time!
Capt Ryan and Mumfy

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

I LOVED THIS EXCURSION. Captain Ryan and Cali were so sweet and welcoming! Made us feel comfortable and I enjoyed the entire experience. Definitely a highlight of my trip! If you and friends or family are looking for a relaxing, beautiful and memorable excursion sign up for this one!! Ryan and Cali ensured my friends and I were safe and were extremely considerate of food allergies and our wellbeing. WHEN I COME BACK TO ST. THOMAS IM SIGNING UP AGAIN! Thank you Ryan and Cali, really enjoyed myself❤️ Beautiful sight seeing, gorgeous water, and amazing food!

Date of experience: June 2022

Thanks for your awesome review, Nikki! We’re so glad you had fun and felt welcome! See you guys next time!