“Best STX boardwalk burger you’ll find”

Shupe's on the Boardwalk
Ranked #23 of 113 Restaurants in Christiansted
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Shupes’s on the C’Sted boardwalk is the ultimate burger destination with a awesome view. By keeping it simple the prices are great. The menu is small but don’t let that fool you. The burgers are awesome and so are the wings. Sea salt fries are not bad either.

Cool drinks, great eats, Awesome harbor view.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed lunch at Shupe's after snorkeling. He loved his burger and I thought my grilled cheese and tomato hit the spot. It was probably the most affordable meal we ate our entire trip.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I walked around the boardwalk and came upon Shupe’s. I sat at a table for about 10 minutes and no one came to take my order. I filled out the menu sheet and had to walk to the bar to place my order. Once my order was in, I noticed there was a waiter who had been serving a family near by. This upset me so I took my wings and fries to go and left.

1  Thank Essah C
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We went to see a performer who was scheduled at 7pm but when we got there they said he performed at 3. Shupe's website and facebook page both lists the show at 7. Think anyone cared? Of course not, why would they?

1  Thank wiggyb2013
453dereks, Owner at Shupe's on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Good evening,
I am sorry for the miscommunication. Shupe's On The Boardwalk currently doesn't have a registered website and the event was not posted on Shupe's On The Boardwalk's Facebook page. It was however, posted on Brew STX's Facebook page which you can reference in the link above which clearly states Zac Deputy performing at 8 PM on Thursday the 15th and at 3 PM on Saturday the 17th. I am not sure where or how you received your information, but the Facebook link above by Brew STX was the only form of promotion that was put out online. We did radio promotions and a newspaper advertisement that also stated Zac Deputy was performing at 3PM. If you have any more concerns or questions about the misunderstanding of the performance time, feel free to give the restaurant a call so we can speak in person. Also, if you have access to the post or advertisement where you received your information about Zac Deputy playing at 7 PM, we would like to see it so we can make sure this misunderstanding doesn't happen again in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Showed up for a show that was advertised at 7pm only to find out the show was at 3pm. Shupes website and Shupes Facebook page and the event they created all said 7pm. We even attempted to make a reservation only to be told it was not necessary. Never was told the show was in the afternoon. Drinks were good, service was very good as was the DJ who was playing. Worse part was no one there cared even the slightest.

Good evening,
I am sorry for the miscommunication. This matter was not brought to my attention. Shupe's On The Boardwalk currently doesn't have a registered website and the event was not posted on Shupe's On The Boardwalk's Facebook page. It was however, posted on Brew STX's Facebook page which you can reference in the link above which clearly states Zac Deputy performing at 8 PM on Thursday the 15th and at 3 PM on Saturday the 17th. I am not sure where or how you received your information, but the Facebook link above by Brew STX was the only form of promotion that was put out online. We did radio promotions and a newspaper advertisement that also stated Zac Deputy was performing at 3PM. If you have any more concerns or questions about the misunderstanding of the performance time, feel free to give the restaurant a call so we can speak in person. Also, if you have access to the post or advertisement where you received your information about Zac Deputy playing at 7 PM, we would like to see it so we can make sure this misunderstanding doesn't happen again in the future.