“St Croix”
View Of Our Condo From The Air. Note The Pool & Restaurant To The Left.
Beach At The Complex A View Of The Mill Harbour Beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beach At The Complex
A View Of The Mill Harbour Beach.
Living Room With 55 inch HDTV Blu-Ray Player And DVD Library. Mini-Split AC Quietly Keeps It Cool.
Living Room Seating For 6 Including the Sofa & Chairs. Our Sound Bar Can Play Music From Bluetooth.
Decorations include treasures found on local St. Croix beaches.
Living Room Sofa
Queen Bed in Loft Master Bedroom
View from the deck of the master bedroom
Eating On The Counter Overlooking The Caribbean From The Upper Bedroom Deck.
Queen Bed in Lower Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom With Two Twin Beds
Stairs To Master Bedroom
Teak Dining Table For 6 On The Lower Gallery
Use The Electric Outdoor Grill On The Gallery Off The Living Room To Cook Out.
Lagoon with complex to the left, beach and Caribbean Sea straight ahead
View From A Bench In The Garden Looking Across The Lagoon To The Beach And Sea
Pool
Deck Around The Pool
Beach at Issac Bay on one of the busiest days of the year
Another beach a short walk to the east
Cooling Off At Cane Bay
Carambola Golf Course
Sunrise On The Mill Harbour Beach.
Walkway to Mill Harbour Restaurant
Special View Along Our Regular Running Route Into Salt River Bay
Bonus View Looking To Christiansted From Judith's Fancy If You Run Up An Extra Hill
Salt River Bay
View Looking Back Toward Carambola While Hiking To The Tide Pools.
Tennis Court
Half Basketball Court
The Interior Fan From The Mini-Split A/C. We May Provide The Most BTU Per Square Foot On Condo Row.
Downtown Christiansted - Telephoto View From Our Beach
On Site Restaurant
Restaurant Bar
View From The Lower Gallery Toward The Caribbean Sea
Dawn over Christiansted
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Louise R
“Fantastic Neighbors and beach at Mill Harbor”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We are five very senior women who like to travel together and this is our combined review.
Neighbors 5 Stars
Beach 5 Stars
Breezes Restaurant 4 Stars
Cleanliness of unit 1 Star
Safety in unit 1 Star
Contents of kitchen 1 Star
The best thing about our stay at Mill Harbor Condos were the people we met and next was walking on the beach to get to Breezez for something to eat.
The worse thing about our stay was the condition of the condo when we arrived.
When I booked the unit in October , Mory told me the upstairs bedroom had water damage and the downstairs guest bedroom had damage, but all repairs should be completed before the end of Jan when we would arrive. We discussed a discounted rate of it was not totally repaired.
I spoke with Mory about a few days before we were to arrive and he said he was at the condo and the upstairs bedroom was getting new carpet and new furniture and the master bedroom downstairs was also getting new furniture, the guest bedroom still had major ceiling damge. He said it could be repaired while we were there if we didn't mind workers in the unit. He told me about some air conditioning units not working as well as a ceiling fan.
I spoke with my fellow travellers and they said they could live with that and they didn't want workers in the unit while we were there. I communicated with Mory again a day or two before our arrival on Tuesday and he told me the carpet did not arrive on the island so his furniture supplier would put in some area rugs and deliver the new furniture on Wednesday which they did.
However, when we arrived the unit had not been cleaned and the upstairs bedroom did not have linen on the bed, a very wet beach towel and a rag were hanging on the banister at the top of the stairs. The clothes hamper was full and the room and the bathroom and shower were dirty. Only one electrical outlet was in working order but it didn't supply enough voltage to charge my iphone. The old carpet tacks were left on the floor and we stepped on them many times.
Downstairs was no better. There were faulty electrical outlets throughout the entire downstairs area. Some had the fixture hanging out of the box and some did not have covers. The little room that housed the circuit breaker box and the dryer vent was very crowded with "stuff" and paper lying on the dryer vent and many flammable items which created a very real fire hazard.
We immediately started cleaning the place up. The kitchen was so bad we emptied the cabinets and ran all the dishes, pots, and pans, through the dishwasher. The kitchen dishes, utensils, and pots looked like they came from garage sales. We scrubbed every countertop and sink in the unit. In the downstairs master bathroom plaster was falling off the ceiling and walls. In the closet of the guest bedroom we found a dirty pair of men's underwear. All the closets were stuffed with things like linens, towels, and comforters, but nothing was folded or neatly put away, it was stuffed.
After I emailed Mory about all our concerns, especially with the electrical hazards, he never responded.
Despite the condition of our unit, we had a wonderful trip. When we arrived, Graig our next door neighbor took us to the grocery store and he and Nisha made reservations for us to join them to watch The Superbowl game at a local sports bar. (Mill Harbor had no cable service). The next day we met Angie and Bill on the beach and later that day,they brought us homemade cookies.Our downstairs neighbor Glana let me use her computer and printer to do our boarding passes. We met Sherry at Rainbow Beach and she rode back to Mill Harbor with us so we would not get lost. She took us to the airport when we left, making 2 trips since 3 of us flew out at 8:30am and the other 2 departed at 3:30pm. Again, the people who live there are wonderful. We give them 5 more stars.
UPDATE
I spoke with Mory yesterday and he apologized for not responding to our concerns. He explained he had three crisis occurring at that time. He had a medical issue (kidney stone) requiring hospitalization, his business was put into a crisis mode which required a lot of time and some travel, and he was having major issues within his personal life. He said that the above problems still didn't excuse him for not getting back to us.
Not only did he give us the discount that we had discussed, he also returned another $250 to compensate us for the work we did in his unit.
Since he called and explained what was happening, I felt like it was only right to increase his overall rating. I have rated our stay a 3 star and I give Mory a 4 star.
Had he responded sooner, I would have given him a 5.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
mickeykur...
Boulder, Colorado
“St Croix”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Our visit was great! Nice location on the island. Everything was made very easy by the owner. Place was clean.

Pittsfield
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Montel38
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Just what the doctor ordered”
Reviewed 17 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

I travel with my son and daughter.Their mom just died of brain cancer and I wanted to get away where we could grieve together. I did my homework and found this 3 br,3bath condo. Maury was fantastic with setting up everything. I felt like I was talking to a true friend. The place was beautiful.3 baths was the best.No crowds. The restaurant/bar Smuggler's Cove made the trip.Donovan and the the girls were like family members to us.They will never forget Sweeney,Marc&Nicole from New Jersey.We walked to buy food.Had several beaches to swim. A choice where to eat.It was very breezy but warm everyday.Did not rent a car,roads were crazy.Found our own taxi guy and was not expensive.The condo had everything...beautiful!They have a wifi spot in the livingroom.Gated security.Tennis courts/weightroom(outside) could be upgraded but we used them.You want tropical?This is it!We laughed,cried and was given a tour of the island by Donvan and the Girls. A doctor couldn't have written a better prescription. Take a tirp to Firebird's and text me in the morning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Room location,quiet,Smuggler's Cove next door
Liked least: Breeze, groceries expensive
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MA
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing