“Didn't make it”
Sofa bed (kids under 12)
Queen Bed
Bathroom
Shower
Eatin area in the backyard by the pool for all guests
Outside Shower by the pool
Beach access near by
Beach access
Grace Bay beach - 5 min walk from the condo
Grace Bay beach - 5 min walk from the condo
Grace Bay beach takes your breath away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bevcompag...
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Didn't make it”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

So disappointed we didn't make it to Provo, our flight got cancelled because of WESTJET and there wasn't any other flights until the following week, WestJet really put a damper on our vacation that's for sure.

Hopefully we will make it to Turks, it's on our bucket list..

1 Sep 2017
We were so disappointed for you as well. We truly hope we'll be able to welcome you here soon and have you enjoy a fabulous vacation in TCI.
scsugirl
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Communication & Location! Especially if you don't want to rent a car!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This review is so over due.The entire TKCA Vacation Rental Staff is nothing short of amazing. I chose this condo as an option for one of clients and it was perfect for them. Justine's communication was wonderful with me pre-trip. She even stopped by to meet my clients upon their arrival. The were so elated that I got a message about it. Just wonderful! Made me seem super amazing as an agency! Not to mention she suggested a driver for me to contact to transport them from the airport and during their stay. I sent an email at 2 a.m. for pick up at 12 p.m. and they were there. He even called me speak with me back here in the States. Imagine that!

Things to be aware of is that a rental isn't needed and utilizing the driver can get you around to other parts of the island when needed. If staying for 3 or 4 nights don't bother with a car, unless you are one to want to go off the beaten path and explore almost daily. Many people mentioned the club and this was perfect for my clients. One of which loves to be up and night and wondered on over and made friends. If you are a light sleeper, the may not be the place for you. However for a night club they end at a reasonable time and really isn't a big deal. They loved being so close to the beach, store and the club. The beach is right down a path across the street. I do plan on utilizing their services in the future for my clients. They had nothing but good things to say and desire to return and stay longer.

Thank you for your professionalism and for making me look good!

6 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We are touched and grateful to read your comments and so pleased that your guests loved it as much. We look forward to serving you again the future. TKCA Vacation Rentals team
Bykergyal
Wokingham
“Second time around was even better!”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The first time I stayed at the Carpe Diem Luxury Condos was in December, and I gave a sparkling review that time. It is a great location, and super value. My stay this time was just as good if not better.

I stayed in a different condo from last time. However the quality was the same: extremely clean, well furnished and equipped with everything you'd need for your holiday - Plus the management were super nice and accessible whenever I needed them, which was only once to confirm my arrival.

it looked like the management made a few upgrades too, which was great: new gate entry system, huge TV with sound system, new crockery and glass. Plus lots of towels/beach towels and accessories to take to the beach for lounging around.

I will definitely be coming back to Turks and Caicos - I love it. I will always stay at Carpe Diem.

13 May 2017
Good morning Lorraine, Thank you for visiting us once again and for those fantastic reviews, it is our priority to make sure our guests are welcome and feel like they are at home. We are happy you enjoyed your vacation and hope to see you again in a near future

TKCA Vacation rentals team
karlar15
ottawa
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We just returned from an 8 day stay in Turks and Caicos. We stayed in unit 201A and really enjoyed it. We have always stayed in the resorts along Grace Bay and decided to try this for a change. It had most everything we needed. It's right in the heart of everything. The very quick walk to the beach was perfect where we spent most of our days. We especially liked the convenience of the restaurants and the grocery store. The shops are across the street and the Shay Cafe was right next door for those mornings that you didn't feel like making a coffee. We never did use the pool but it is the perfect size for a quick swim or to just lounge outside. The only thing missing from this unit was shelving or a dresser in the bedroom for clothes. We had to keep our stuff in the suitcase or on the table, and a full size broom to sweep the floors of sand.. We highly recommend staying here and would definitely stay here again, requesting this unit.

19 Apr 2017
Hi Ken, Thank you fort he great review, we are happy that you stayed with us and hope to see you again in a near future. We also thank you for the recommendation we will see what we could do about it.
TKCA Vacation rentals Team
Kelly K
Toronto, Canada
“Carpe diem condos”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Just realized from my stay at Carpe diem condos in Turks and Caicos. I stayed in unit 103 and it was lovely. The unit was clean and spacious. The kitchen had all the cookware required and appliances were fab. The bed was super comfy they provided a lovely pack n play and high chair for my son. We had a lovely screened in area and were 5 steps to the pool. I wish it was heated though. My only recommendation was to invest in some plastic IKEA type cups for those toddler hands

It was a great stay and I will be back. Everyone at the rental agency was helpful as well.

23 Mar 2017
Good morning Kelly, Thank you for the great reviews, it was our pleasure to have you and the toddler stay with us at Carpe Diem. Hope we will get a chance to have you again with us in a near future.
TKCA vacation rentals team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing