“Pinkberry with a Twist”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Frozen Yogurt, Coffee and Donuts
Description: Frozen Yogurt, Coffee and Donuts
Reviewed 11 January 2019

there are a lot or changes since my last Pinkberry to make this more appealing to me: more flavors, doughnuts if you wish, a nice snack

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (414)

Reviewed 9 January 2019

Really good frozen yogurt with an interesting variety of choices. I had the toasted coconut and chocolate which were both tasty. Always crowded and open to 11 p.m. which is great for a late night craving.

Reviewed 9 January 2019

the portions are generous and the toppings were delightful. A nice place for kids. I was happy that they seemed to be open later so you stop there after dinner.

Reviewed 9 January 2019

I have reviewed Turk berry before, but something I was thankful for this year...mini cups. The small is a lot of ice cream. The mini is perfect for an afternoon snack. My daughter loves the vanilla with sprinkles and sour skittles. I like the salted caramel with skor bits sprinkled on top.
$9.50 for two.

Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

This place is always because, at least when we went , but many flavors of frozen yogurt with plentiful toppings

2  Thank vanessamvela