Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$306
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$726
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$553
US$429
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,120
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$683
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$211
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,525
Hotels.com
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$851
Blue Haven Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$730
US$522
Travelocity
The Tuscany(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$918
Orbitz.com
11,214 results
All reviewswater parkitalian villagekey west villageitalian poolle petit chateaubutler servicesesame streetjerk shackbobby deessurf simulatorbella napolicookie monsterdeparture loungetrundle bediguana poolcharacter breakfastkids camp
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Beaches for the first time in April 2018. The resort was beautiful, landscaping was top notch, food was great, plenty of pools, adventures, and the staff was very professional! One staff member stood out above all. O.D. was hands down the best staff member we encounter there. He was very professional, friendly, outgoing, and courteous. Above all, he was great with our children. They loved him and wanted to hang out with him more. Because of O.D. and all that comes with this resort, we rebooked for next year while we were still there. Not one to revisit the same place but this was worth at least one more visit. Thank you O.D. and the rest of the staff. Our kids and us can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ChrisInCape
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went to Beaches with a huge group (10 adults and 6 kids ages 1-10) and we had the most amazing time! We had no problem going out to eat and doing all sorts of activities without long lines or a hassle due to group size. The resort offered so many activities, our days were packed with so much fun (for ALL ages, the 1 year olds up to the 75 year olds). Included in the all-inclusive package: snorkeling excursion, catamaran cruise (a little extra cost), fantastic meals, water parks, daycare, kayaking...there was so much to do! The staff at Beaches is the friendliest, most accommodating group of people I've ever met. They genuinely love kids and I felt so comfortable leaving my 1 year old with them. I 100% recommend Beaches to any family traveling to Turks!

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Nicole V
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So, we returned from a 5 day trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos on April 18th and I've waited a little bit to really consider how I wanted to review this resort in order to help others that might be considering this property. First of all, this is not my first stay in Turks and Caicos at a resort on Grace Bay. This beach is a resounding must-do! The island is safe and beautiful, the water and beach are to die for, there are great activities throughout the island and Grace Bay is a perfect, central location to access all the best Provo has to offer. Don't reconsider going to Provo just think twice before going to the Beaches resort!

We chose Beaches this time around because our 7-year old was traveling with us and it has such high reviews. I was interested in the all-inclusive aspect, the water park and restaurants, etc. However, I was very disappointed in the overall experience - especially for the money that we spent on this place! I will highlight some positives points as well as the many negative ones - just to give context. But, overall, this place felt like a over-crowded amusement park on the beach and that is not the vibe I want when in such a beautiful place and when I have spent the amount of money that would get me into many of the other top-end resorts on Grace Bay!

Positive comments - the staff was generally friendly but not always
- the property is very attractive, well-maintained and clean
- the ease of all-inclusive meals and drinks definitely has a plus-side
- the water park area is pretty cool but my 7-year old ended up just really wanting to snorkel in the ocean or swim at the pool and I know we paid a ton extra for a water park that we only went to for one afternoon
- since we had our 7-year old with us we weren't doing any scuba diving. I can see this being a plus for those that want unlimited diving.

Negative comments -
- Grace Bay is amazing but the beach-front at Beaches is so cluttered with water craft, a dock, boats, etc. that you can't really take in the view like you should be able to. Resorts on other parts of Grace Bay offer a more serene view of that amazing water.
- the pools are nice but when in and around the pools you can't even get a glimpse of that beautiful water - they are set too far back off the beach. That's too bad!
- there are too many people being shuttled around this resort for you to EVER feel like you get any personalized service - not OK at these prices!
- sometimes the sheer number of people is an outright problem! Once we wanted to go snorkel down at Bight Reef and the Beaches Dive Shop told us they were 'running low on snorkel gear and we'd be fine without fins because the water was so calm'. I was dumbfounded - who goes snorkeling without fins in the ocean?! Especially with a 7-year old!! Luckily, we knew better but someone else taking this advice - it could have been outright dangerous! Shame on them!
- another bad crowd experience was trying to do a little ocean kayaking off the beach. I had to wait in line to sign out a life jacket, then go wait in line for a kayak to be available, then once on the water I had to dodge other kayaks, paddle boards, hobie cats, and water-trikes all in the same roped-off area. Not very atmospheric in my opinion.
- the crowds also make it feel like a 'rope-drop at Disney World' situation just to get your pool chairs. Who wants to run down to the pool at 6:30am to try and save a couple of chairs on vacation?! We gave up and just dumped our little bit of stuff wherever we could find when we went swimming in the pool. This wouldn't work for a bigger family.
- We had a penthouse room which had a water-view but we did not go on our balcony very often because of the crowds and noise that seemed constant. One time in particular that I would have enjoyed the balcony view might have been after breakfast before starting the day's activities. This also often happened to be during the extremely loud water aerobics class happening at the pool below. No thank you! Watching a bunch of people bouncing around in the pool with music thumping is not a relaxing and peaceful way for me to enjoy a cup of coffee!
- There are lots of restaurant options and the all-inclusive is a nice idea but we honestly did not have any fantastic meals while here. They were mostly just OK. Also, to feel like we were getting our value out of an all-inclusive we almost felt compelled to have three full meals a day. There really weren't any quick snack options available and this definitely cut into time I'd rather be spending on the water and enjoying Provo.
- Finally, back to that service issue - with such a big resort there was general confusion with both our check-in and check-out process. To make matters worse, when we got to the departure lounge, our luggage that was supposed to have been picked up from our room was not there. There was confusion and scrambling by resort staff to locate and bring our luggage over. This is the type of thing that left me wishing we had stayed at one of the smaller-scale, nice resorts on Grace Bay instead of this mammoth resort where they lose your luggage!

So, if you are someone who wants to visit Provo and stay on Grace Bay (one of the best beaches in the world) don't feel like you'll be missing out if you don't stay at this massive resort. A lot of people may love it, but I thought it was too big, too crowded, too impersonal, and too cheesy and amusement park-like, and WAY overpriced!! If you are someone that is going to Provo to soak in the sun, walk on the beautiful white sand, and swim and snorkel in that gorgeous blue water, you may very well want to think twice and look at some of the other Grace Bay resorts. You'll save money and ultimately have much more of an ability to enjoy the main reasons that you travel to Provo in the first place!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
24  Thank Packgirl13
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wife and I stayed in Key West Village One bedroom suite. Resort is beautiful and staff were very friendly and helpful. No kids with us but this resort has many things to do for family’s, kids could never be bored! Food was very good, especially at Sky. The beach and water are amazing here! Didn’t want to leave!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stan167
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our family of 3 visited over April vacation week and stayed in the Caribbean village. Our room (DK) on the second floor was a perfect size for us and had a clothing rack on the balcony for our suits and dive gear. On the down side: the bed was like a rock and we were not able to sleep well all week. On days we were not diving, we did have to get our beach chairs early in the morning (7am) in order to have a spot with some shade. The beach is gorgeous and clean. The dive boats were as expected: clean, organized and fairly busy. The dive staff including the boat captains were all personable and quick to help me when I accidentally cut my finger helping my 12yo with his gear. Our favorite part of the trip was our first night dive with Johnny and our favorite boat captain was Lancelot. During the week we saw sharks, rays, turtles, huge grouper and lots of other sea life. Our favorite restaurant was the French restaurant. The food and service were fantastic. Our son loved the surf simulator and the staff that operate it were wonderful.

We had a great time in Turks and Caicos and did not end up re-booking for next year because of the rock hard bed in combination with the price point. As a side note: the airport is extremely small, rustic and not well air conditioned. Make sure to wear breathable clothing for your wait time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family