We just finished up our stay at "The Blue Haven Resort" ..the resort is a quaint little getaway at the end of the Island...if you are looking to relax, this is the perfect place for you! My husband and I came with our 2 teenage daughters.although the resort was completely sold out, we were still able to get chairs and get the service we desired! The staff is very friendly, warm and helpful! Everyone from the front desk to the pool boy! Coincidently "The market" just opened the day we arrived ..they had fantastic prices and a wide variety of items sold..(compared to other Islands) again they just opened ..some of the young workers were in training (which was very necessary) they don't like to go off the exact menu and special order..that was kind of bothersome but management was right behind them trying to pick up their slack! I got a massage daily out at the gazebo from Jasmine..she was WONDERFUL to say the least ..so relaxing with the perfect amount of pressure for the perfect massage..on the last day I used Sharon..who was also v
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Booking.com and Wotif.com so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales