“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Your paradise awaits
Your villa Morning coffee never tasted so good
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Your villa
Morning coffee never tasted so good
Your private pool. The pool is approx. 15 ft wide x 25 ft long and 3 ft shallow to 6 ft deep.
Your backyard oasis
The tallest coconut tree in the grove(maybe the world)
Your kitchen
Room to entertain
The front entrance
Live your life, no fear
Rest in comfort
More room to rest
The masters
Your parthway to the beach
View from balcony
Let's be friends
The masters
The masters,for some well deserved rest
Life is precious, enjoy it while you can
Room to spend quality time with friends and family
Stay in and just relax
Island food in your backyard
Tropical beauty
Live with no regrets
Smell the ocean air
Cook while you entertain
A place to relax
The balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My family & I stayed Casa Delamar Ocean Front Villa we had fun Francis was very accommodating me even meet us @ the airport we drove behind to the Villa.

The swimming pool is awesome we even had late night swims in the pool Francis was very accommodating to make our late night swim very special.

We will surely stay @ the Villa again. I will recommend this Vill to my friends & family anytime

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Mar 2018
Thanks for your kind words, and I look forward to your return.
Dawn K
Jasper, Indiana
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

After six weeks, I deliberated whether I should write a negative review or not. Here goes. After planning our week’s vacation for seven months, and reading all the positive reviews we were totally disappointed. The villa is quite spacious, that’s all! It has not been maintained, the furniture was left to be desired. We had a leather sofa that was shedding which we took out to the porch. For our entire stay it remained on the porch. The owner never made an attempt to remove it. Never used the pool, there were a couple rusted chairs, no chaise lounge to sun bathe. Very upsetting when you plan on returning with a tan. (Renting chairs and sunbathing at Store Bay was our solution). For the price you would not expect to see mis matched dishes, pots and pans in the kitchen. Only one kitchen towel. We had to ask for another. There was a leak in the master bath and on the last day we had to deal with maintenance working on the air conditioners which we could not have used for a period of time. For some reason the owner seems to have lost interest in his villa because there were positive reviews up till Aug of 2017. I would not recommend this place at all . I felt I needed to say something so another family would not experience such a disappointing vacation.

9 Feb 2018
Sorry, you felt that I have lost interest, but as you know having a property on an oceanfront is quite challenging. I had to have the air conditioners repaired while you were there for your comfort.
I will take your comments into consideration and continue to strive to provide a memorable vacation for my guest.
Francis
simplyvic
Orlando, Florida
“Love It”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Francis’ homes is lovely and his hospitality it superb. His house is literally 10 steps from the beach and, the waves crashing at night made me sleep like a baby. The pool is is great for a late night dip. Francis gave us tours and fun facts about the town as he drove us to our destination. The Nylon Pool and Store bay was BEAUTIFUL. The nightlife is gave me some memories I’ll never forget the gyros were TRUE LOVE. Thank you Francis your patience and attentiveness to my group. Hope to see you soon -Victoria

8 Nov 2017
Thank you Victoria,you guys were so much fun, that I cannot wait for your next visit.Say hi to the rest of the gang for me.
baboolals
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed in August and it was perfect. The house is spacious, well equipped and just like home. Francis was very accommodating and made us feel very welcomed. The pool is amazing, warm and well maintained, perfect for kids and anyone who difficulty with mobility. The location was ideal as it was just mere minutes to beaches, restaurants, shopping etc. Will highly recommend. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

26 Oct 2017
Thank you Solange, it was indeed a pleasure having you and your family and we look forward for your next visit.
PS. Please say hi to your mom and thanks for all the tasty meals.
mercedes9...
Miami Beach, Florida
“I love this PLACE”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We were literally just there Aug 23-27,2017. I can't express how much I love this Villa and Francis hospitality. He went the extra mile for my entire family to enjoy our vacation. The house is beautiful especially the Private beach. We had the entire beach to ourselves.....like really an entire PRIVATE BEACH. The house was very clean and set up to our liking. The villa is a mixture of the Island style home and a modern style home. The house is literally 20 minutes outside of the city area. Make sure you get a rental and if you want Francis to be the driver it's a little extra, but worth it. Francis knows all the popular excursions, club venues and restaurants. He also gave us knowledge about the island of Trinidad and Tobago. The Master bedroom is ocean and pool view. All the other 3 bedrooms are Queen size with a cute vanity in them. I will stay here again. Francis is treated us like family. He lives downstairs part of the house; however, you tend to forget that he's down there cause he never come out & disturb you. I love this home.

Clubs
-JENNNNYYYSSS (The best bar ever in Tobago...go around 11pm)
-Sunday School
-Shades
-Jade Monkey (They have a Casino in the back)

Excursions
- Glass Bottom Boat BUCCOO REEF AND NYLON POOL (Go on Cool Runners Boat..The Best Boat) 11am or 2pm $15 USD
-Trinidad Rainforest Hike to Waterfall
-Pigeon Point Beach (Water Sports are here) $5USD for Beach chair

-GYROS (OMG they are delicious)

6TTD= 1USD

If you want to go to Trinidad for excursions you have to take a Ferry or Caribbean Airline

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Sep 2017
Hi Guys,
Who is Mercedes909, you guys did not let me in on that secret.You guys were a pleasure to have at casadelamar,I totally enjoyed you guys being here and most of all you all remambered; Daddys #1 rule.
Looking forward to your next visit.
Francis.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing