“My Paradise!”
The view when you walk out of the condo onto beach
Our condo is the bottom 3 decks on the right View looking toward the dock from our condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our condo is the bottom 3 decks on the right
View looking toward the dock from our condo
view from bedroom deck
view from dock of resort
The kitchen, dining & living room area
Master bedroom with king size bed and full bath
Master bedroom with king size bed and full bath
Bedroom 2 with 2 full size beds and full bath
Bedroom 2 looking at the slider
underwater picture from a guest
underwater picture from a guest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TerriB5
“My Paradise!”
Reviewed 9 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This review is long overdue… but better late than never!! I titled it “My Paradise”, because at least for my family and I, it was! I happened upon this condo when I was searching for a place to stay on Cayman Brac! It was an amazing find!! I was fortunate to spend almost the entire month of January, 2016 with the ocean right outside my front door! My husband was only able to stay the first few weeks of the month, so my daughter, 2 year-old granddaughter and parents joined me for the last week. It was as if I had 2 vacations wrapped in 1! This condo was perfect for both!!

The condo is located on the west end of Cayman Brac, and although the island is only about 12 miles long, that is the preferable end to stay! This is a very quiet island, considered a prime place for divers. It is not “touristy” and we loved the island and the people. Crime is almost nonexistent and I felt safe everywhere I went.

The Brac is a rocky island, therefore the shore is somewhat rocky, (so bring water shoes), but the beach in front of this condo is beautiful with plenty of white sand! We spent a lot of time walking along the shore, playing in the water and the sand. (I even left a few sand toys in the closet!). My dad was quite a fan of the comfortable beach chairs! I actually saw pelicans, an octopus and ray near the shore on a few occasions and this is first time in all our travels that I saw conch eating in the ocean waters! We even treated ourselves to massages on the beach! (Loved the Beach Spa who brought their table to our beach!)

The condo is set up exactly as advertised- there is a bedroom and bath on both sides of the main living area, (which includes a 3rd bathroom). The kitchen is well stocked – more dishes than you could ever use. (It took me a few days to find them, but the wine glasses are in the diagonal cupboard near the sink!!) One of the bedrooms has 2 twin beds, the other a king. Both rooms are quite large, with large closets. There is plenty of room for luggage and adding a port-a-crib to the room was not an issue! The living room and both bedrooms have sliding doors that open to the ocean, though I was happy that the bedrooms had balconies, so the access to the ocean was only through the living room. The kitchen area is directly behind the living room so the ocean was visible from every room (except the bathrooms!)

There are tons of hangers (though you really do not need many clothes here – everything is very casual!), plenty of towels and linens.

We ate breakfast, most lunches and a few dinners in the condo; or more accurately, on the porch of the condo listening to and watching the ocean – which is mesmerizing! There are several restaurants within a mile or 2 that we picked up carry out from, especially when we were entertaining a 2 year old!

You will have access to 2 pools, though we never used them, preferring to play in the ocean. There is a restaurant next to the complex, Captain’s Table, where we enjoyed many dinners. The food is good, reasonable compared to other restaurants on the island, and the people friendly. Many of the people living on the island drink and dine there and are warm and welcoming.

There is a small laundromat in the building next to this condo which I used a few times. Nothing special but there if you need it!

Cindy was wonderful to work with. She responded to all my emails within a few hours and provided all the information we needed prior to our arrival. While we were there she kept in touch to answer any questions that I had, and even solved a minor issue in record time from thousands of miles away!

Even though this review is so long, there is so much more I could elaborate on! I started and ended every day with a short walk to the water’s edge; the sunrise sunset, stars in the night sky, were all amazing – I can’t imagine ever tiring of them. But… one word of advice! Do not look to January 2017 because I have already put a deposit down to reserve our time next year beginning January 4!!

I do not have a lot of photos of the condo I can share because I discovered the new “live” setting on the iphone is not compatible with posting… (ugh!)

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Families with young children
9 Mar 2016
Thank you for the great review, you worded it much better than I could have! We have not done a month yet, but hopefully soon! It is definitely our paradise too! Cindy & Joe
smartinso...
Dade City, Florida
“Excellent, Loved it!!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My husband and I stay in the Caribbean every year for our anniversary and have been to many islands. We loved Cayman broc!!!! very laid back, friendly and non commercial.. and this place in particular, the condo is well appointed, very nice and being an end unit gives a ton of privacy and it is so comfortable.We spent an enormous amount of time on the beach chairs under the shaded palms and though we did not spend as much time in the water as usual(the sea was unusually rough)watching the waves crash over the reef was mesmerizing, even as rough as the seas were the reef provided calm water to swim in directly out back..there are several other places to snorkel also near enough to bike to but we did not venture out very far(in the water) because of the rough water..., we cooked on the grill provided, biked to many caves that were provided, and went to what we called "social hour" at the restaurant...the people were incredibly warm and friendly. Cindy was a pleasure to work with and went out of her way to ensure we enjoyed our time. We would whole heartedly recommended Cindy and Joe's place, we will be back

Liked best: The view
Liked least: That it wasn't longer stay
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Jan 2016
So glad to hear that you had a great time! Hope you do come back again! Thanks for taking the time to send a great review! Cindy & Joe
Eddie H
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Paradise and the exact thing we were looking to find”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This is a little late in writing but it was absolutely the best 10 days we have ever spent. We celebrated by having our wedding on the beach right outside the back door We went with the idea of exclusion in our mind and that is exactly what we found unless we chose otherwise. The condo is amazing, just feet away from the ocean but you are protected by the breakwater. We had stingrays come up with the high tide to feed as well as pelicans dive right before our eyes for fish. We took the kayak that is provided out to the break to explore, defiantly take water shoes so you can get the full effect of the environment. If you dive there is no place like it and if not there is snorkeling gear in the condo for your use. Right out front is a restaurant called “the captains table”, that was our meal when we arrived late at night and it was AMAZING! The condo has everything you could ask for. My husband is a Chef so we bought groceries and cooked almost every meal. We found a woman that sold fresh fish and she drove it right to the condo door (we donated a good knife to the condo for those who want to do the same) The people are the most friendly you will ever encounter on any vacation and there is an amazing little boutique called Glamour, you will find treasures there that you would find in any upscale boutique in the states and the owner Wanda will help you with any of your needs . The crime there is literally non existent. The condo does have Wi-Fi and cable TV (which we didn’t discover until the last day lol), but our plan was to get away and we did!! Cindy and Joe were more than thorough with all of the specifics on the condo. We rented a car for the 10 days that we were there for less than $150.00 USD and I would totally recommend doing that. Our plan is to visit every year, and stay in the same place. Thank you, thank you!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tranquility and solitude that it provided
Liked least: Customs in North Carolina returning home. We sat on the runway waiting approach to the gate for 45 min, missing our connecting flight with no additional flights out. Had to stay all night and catch a different airline the next morning.
Your age range 50-64
Large groups
7 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! Glad you had a great time and congratulations on your wedding, didn't realize that was happening, wish we had known! It definitely is a beautiful place for a wedding! Hope to hear from you again next year!
Cindy & Joe
Dexter, Michigan
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The view
28 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time for a review! Definitely a place that you can fall in love with! Hope to hear from you again for another stay! Cindy & Joe
Jan R
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Everything we hoped and more!”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This was our first trip to Brac and we could not have aquired better accomodations for us! Communication with Cindy & Joe was always prompt & informative. We were looking for peace & quiet & we found it! The condo was very clean, nice, & roomy enough for 4. The bedrooms straddled the main area, there were sliding doors, & a porch for mainroom & bedrooms. We were minutes from the airport, grocery store, & dive shop. There was a hammock, grill, & plenty of kitchen utensils that we used. There was 2 pools available, one that was very nice, ocean side, that was a brief walk, the other was in front, next to a bar. There was 3 TV's--never turned one on, & a CD player with a large assortment of music. We really hope that we are able to return for another visit!

Liked best: Steps from the beach, peaceful & quiet,
Liked least: Leaving! Hard one to think about, we actually liked everything we had.
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;