“Thursday evening piano ”

XQ's Pizza Bar Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our opening hours are: Monday to Thursday: From 3pm onwards Friday to Sunday: From 11:30 onwards. We serve Lunch on Friday & Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 12 to 3. We have Happy hour PIZZAS from 3 to 5 EVERYDAY - 50% OFF all pizzas Happy hour Drinks from 5 to 7 EVERYDAY - 50% off, beers, mixed drinks, cocktails & wine by the glass.
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We had such a good time last Thursday we are going back tonight with family for pizza.
Thanks to Ivy and all the wait staff for wonderful service, looking forward to hearing Jeff on the piano.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,645)

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Everything from the pizza to fresh fish was fantastic!! Service awesome! We went back twice to eat! The snapper was fantastic--the atmosphere was cozy--Can only say positive things about this place-- When the islanders know and recommend this place -you know it's good!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I stayed at the Comfort Suites so XQ's was in walking distance. Since I didn't rent a car, it was very convenient. The pizza happy hour was from 3 to 5pm and then the drink happy hour kicked in at 5:00pm so if you time it right, you can order the pizza and enjoy the great happy hour prices. The pizza was very good and liked the thin crust - which also provided me with leftovers for the room. The barmaid that night was very friendly, happy and helpful (wished I could remember her name). I sat at the bar with quite a few locals and found them to be friendly and offered good conversation which was nice since I was alone. So if you are looking for a great pizza, head to XQ's!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This is the friendliest place to eat on the entire island. We were there 9 days and ate here twice. The food was great! We got take out twice because we were tired. While we waited they made sure we were comfortable, put the Chiefs game on and we enjoyed an adult beverage. I can't say enough great things about this place. Second to NONE on the island.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Awesome pizza and salads and even fish dinners! Both my Mom and I said the pizza was one of the best we ever had! Also the apple pie dessert is OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. We would have licked the plate clean if we could have! The food is very reasonably priced (for Seven Mile Beach standards). Karen was our waitress both times - and she was excellent! We had absolutely no complaints either time we went and will definitely go back when we are in Cayman again.