Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
ComfortSuites
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Pool
US$399
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$203
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$566
US$443
  • Pool
US$489
Villas of the Galleon(Seven Mile Beach)
US$403
Orbitz.com
US$1,187
Coral Stone Club(Seven Mile Beach)
US$893
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgrocery storewalk straight outcemetery beachprivate settingwonderful housekeeperocean frontgrand caymansmall complexstreet noisemaintained dailythree bedroom condoshore snorkelingdefinitely stay here againsea turtlesmanagement staffwhite soft sandexcellent snorkeling
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We love the Ancorage Condos. The beach is gorgeous and the condos are the most perfect place to stay on Seven Mile Beach. We have rented 5 condos with our extended family several times and it has always been a glorious week. We have always found a hut or two to sit under to get shade and even in their busiest season, we've never had to reserve chairs. It's quiet and so very relaxing. The water is clear, smooth, rock-free and the most beautiful turquoise blue. When we stay on the ground floor, it takes 30 seconds to get to our awaiting lounge chair. We have also stayed at the Ancorage with several other adult couples. While it is kid-friendly, it is also perfect for an all adult vacation.
The staff is amazing. They are friendly and accommodating. If we've needed anything at all, they find a way to make it happen immediately. The house-keepers are excellent and our condo is cleaned thoroughly every day, except on Sundays. When we've stayed on an upper floor, the view of the water is breath-taking. There is a grocery a mile away and an abundance of gourmet and casual dining nearby. I hope this little jewel stays just the way it is, even as the island becomes more built-up. The Ancorage in the Caymans is our #1 go-to winter vacation.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are beach front. Higher floors have better views but the ground floor has a 50-foot walk to your lounge chair.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ricki747
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The Anchorage Condos are our goto place in the Caymans. We have stayed at the hotels and other condos but the Anchorage is the best place on SMB. Yes there are family resorts with big pools but the private setting and the private beach of the Anchorage are priceless. You can't rent a hotel room for the cost of an ocean front condo.

The staff is amazing.... the manger has been there for over 20 years and loves her job.

You can not go wrong staying at the Anchorage.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Why I ask myself would I stay in an 800 sq foot room, need room service and pay more? That is what I will be asking from here on! The anchorage is an amazing bargain . Not a bad room in the place! Friendly people! A full kitchen ( very important because meals on Cayman are expensive) that we used and it's modern and perfect! We had no parking issues, no power outages, lots of room (way more than 800sq ft) and we paid a lot less. The unit we stayed in accommodates 10, so the two of us had lots of room. I will never stay at a resort when there are options like this available! See the pictures below for just a small taste of what vacation should be.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank MamoBritt
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My family stayed at the Anchorage In July and we were so happy with our choice. Unit 8 is where we stayed and it had a wonderful beach front view. The three bedroom condo was perfect for our family of four. The furnishings were nice and had all the amenities we needed for a week stay, including card games. The beach was a short walk from our condo and there were plenty of palapas and umbrellas for shade. The beach was amazing and snorkeling was great right near our unit. Anchorage was a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of George Town and we loved that we were close to the action yet in a quitter part of town. The staff were all friendly and greeted us with smiles on a daily basis. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank carolhI3679ZI
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This place was great. We stayed in unit 9, which is on the second floor right on the beach. The views are out of this world! I know some like the first floor so they can walk straight out on to the beach, but then the view wouldn't be as good. I definitely preferred my balcony :)

Inside, the condo was well-appointed. Comfortable, clean, and had plenty of supplies (dishes, utensils, appliances, toiletries, etc.). The only downside was that the base of the bed in the master is really low - my husband did some damage to his toe and I later almost did the same. Not a big deal - we just learned to be extra careful.

Wifi was great - not slow at all.

The staff not only provided excellent service, they were warm and personable. Amanda (I think that is her name), who came daily to change linens and clean is just an overall nice person. And, there is a caretaker onsite who rakes the sand, cleans the pool, cleans the grills, organizes the umbrellas/chairs - because of him, everything looks brand new every morning. He was also quick to point out sightings of sea turtles or fish jumping in the water. Also, plenty of beach towels available whenever you need one.

There were always plenty of chairs and umbrellas no matter the time of day. There are only 15 units so that kept the place pretty quiet and not at all crowded.

The sand/beach in front of the condo was soft, smooth and beautiful. There were no rocks - just soft on your feet. Go down just a bit to the left or right and it could get a little more rough.

My favorite part had to be the screened balcony. I probably spent more time out there spotting rainbows and watching the ocean than actually sitting on the beach. It was like my own private sanctuary.

If I had to change one thing, I would have liked the option of waiving cleaning services for the day or a do not disturb sign. Sometimes I just felt like a nap or wanted to make lunch but had to wait until after cleaning. If that's all I would change, then you know that the experience was a great one.

I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: 2nd floor seems to be ideal. Only one flight of stairs up for a gorgeous view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple