US$236
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewslobsterluxury tentssand dunesclosest thinglight sleeperfree shuttleseparate bathroomrain showersolo femaleisland fooddinner orderwell worth the extra moneywindward sideexcellent barthatched roofnever felt unsafemodern amenities
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Absolutely heavenly location. Perfect for a well needed getaway from all the stress of everyday life. Lovely staff, good food, great unique accommodations and the view......best on earth. Endless white sand beaches!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank indigo99
AnegadaBeachClub, General Manager at Anegada Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you very much for the heavenly review! We are so happy that you enjoyed our place, and hope to see you for another well deserved getaway.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We’ve had the pleasure of visiting the ABC twice now. I love that it’s off the beaten path, private, and a great place for a day trip or week stay. The rooms are nicely appointed and very clean. The Yerts are amazing! Where do I begin? The privacy, the view, the service, the beach, it’s a great place for a getaway that is very luxurious & private.

You can sit beside the pool and have a mudslide or sit under the shade and have a painkiller it’s a very relaxing place. The staff has been so accommodating, whether it be food or drinks or getting you information about other places to visit in the BVI. On our last trip there we had the pleasure of meeting Jamie, the resort manager. She knows what customer service is all about and goes out of her way to make sure that your experience at ABC is the best it can be.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Randy M
AnegadaBeachClub, General Manager at Anegada Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you so much for visiting us again, and for the great review! Come over for a mudslide anytime... we'll be open all year! - Jamie and the ABC Staff

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We made our third visit to the beach club in May for a week. We’ve been traveling to the BVI for 25+ years and without a doubt the Anegada Beach Club has become a favorite destination. The accommodations are unique and first class and the staff is tremendous. Literally “everyone knows your name”. They worked hard after the hurricane and it proves out- both the resort and Anegada are better than ever. Get off the beaten path and enjoy the real Caribbean if you dare- this is one of the best places to do it.

Room Tip: Do the tents on the beach!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chaith2016
AnegadaBeachClub, General Manager at Anegada Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for having faith in us after the hurricanes by continuing to visit. We love seeing you and we thank you for sharing the love!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We had the beachfront luxury tent. Very unique and special treat. If you are going to go, you should splurge and get the nicest tent possible. The food and staff were wonderful. There is not much to do in Anegada but relax. You can explore the rest of the island quite easily but really ABC has the best beach and best food. Gorgeous place. Wonderful staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jaman_spake
AnegadaBeachClub, General Manager at Anegada Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thanks very much for your nice review! We hope to see you here again soon. - ABC's Wonderful Staff ;)

Reviewed 24 May 2018

No words can adequately describe how great it was to stay here. If you want to "get away from it all" but not sacrifice on comfort, this is the THE place to go! You simply can't beat the luxurious, secluded beachfront huts. Waking up in the morning to the gentle roll of the incoming surf. Knowing there's nothing north of you until Nova Scotia, Canada; nothing east until Mauritania, Africa -- just wide-open blue sea and skies. The staff was super nice. The food is the best on the island!
Jamie was very helpful ahead of my trip with questions about booking and how to even get to Anegada efficiently. (I went with a VI Airlink flight from St Thomas and it worked out very well. The club (ABC) set a shuttle to pick me up and was even able to send someone when my flight arrive 90 minutes early.) The huts are just as nice as they look in the pictures, truly. Amazing. I will add that they each have a small safe, which was great - I never left the ABC so I never need ID, cash, or wallet - it felt like being at an all-inclusive resort.
The food was SO good - I can see why they're considered the best on the island. Anegadan lobster. Every type of seafood. The mahi mahi tacos were insanely good. The burger - YUM! You really can't go wrong. And they have a well-stocked bar.
I was a solo female traveler and I never felt unsafe - not even when sleeping overnight with only a set of screens between me and the shorefront (you *can* pull down canvas - or ask the staff to - if you don't want to sleep that open - also the other 3 sides of the hut are heavy canvas). Some meals I had solo (at a table or the bar), sometimes I was invited to dine with other guests - it was a nice mix.
You can walk the beach for about 45 minutes to get to Cow Wreck Beach Bar for lunch - and you probably wouldn't see another person that whole walk! On the flip side, the ABC does get a pretty good gaggle of visitors mid-day (and moreso mid-week) from sailors and daytrippers from the ferry service. Maybe 30ish people while I was there. They'd hang out at the bars and on the beachfront. But I could always avoid them by retreating to my own private porch. And they'd all leave by evening - leaving only a handful of ABC guests from dusk until the following noon.
I will say, you are... in a hut... on a beach... on a very sparsely populated island. So if you can't handle small flies (mostly around the bar and restaurant) or walking a sand path everywhere or possibly being hit with a brief rain shower randomly -- or if you need a "lot to do and keep you busy" -- then this isn't the place for you. Otherwise, you'll simply love it here.

Room Tip: If you go for a hut, pay the extra to go for a beachfront one - it's absolutely worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank JessieD_VA

Thank you for this very informative, helpful review! Future visitors to Anegada are no doubt thanking you, too. This is a special place, even for the staff, and we are so glad you enjoyed your downtime on our island. Please come back soon!