“Great food, amazing wine, great service, pretty expensive”
Review of Ristorante Guido

Ristorante Guido
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We really enjoyed our meal at Guido at Relais San Maurizio where we were staying. The food was delightful and the wine list is something I have never quite scene before. The prices were expensive, but I would still go back. The staff was very friendly and helped us with both the menu and the wine list. I would recommend the agnolotti with veal, pork, and rabbit. Stunning views of the hills if you eat on the terrace!

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Romantic wine cellar with very advanced Italian kitchen, in general must part was good, not surprising but very good, the largest wine list or books is very impressive, wine pairing worked for us!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

The most beautiful and historic restaurant we have ever experienced. The traditional family concepts which were behind every dish we shared will never be forgotten.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent wine list, probably one of the best of Piedmont. That's why I went to this place.

Foodwise...very average. The day after I went to a local osteria and food was a lot better.

Raw meet was ok, not so exciting honestly.

The famous "capunet" was totally below expectations and had nothing to do with the historical mother-made one.

Famous agnolotti left me disappointed. I think you could buy similar ones in many pasta stores. And sauce was...just not right.

Baby goat was nice.

Small patisserie was very nice. Although fresh ice cream left me disappointed.

I'm not a fan of big portions, but some were really really small.

Outrageous truffle price.

Service was so so... I asked for a sweet wine that never came.

And, I'm sorry for all dogs fans, but I don't like dogs near my table when I'm eating.

2  Thank Joe_Black72
Reviewed 15 August 2015

We had diner twice at gudo restaurant during our stay at relais san maurizio. Once for fish, once for meat. Both time excellent. The wine list is amazing and very accessible in term of pricing. The view from the terasse is astonished !!