“Best jewellery store in St Maarten”
Review of Grand Jewelers

Grand Jewelers
Ranked #1 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Jewelers is one of the finest jewelry stores in St. Maarten over 25 years. Along with the branch in St. Thomas, magnificent service is guaranteed. Duty-Free Tax-Free fine Jewelry in St Maarten. We have a fine selection of Geneve, Movado, Raymond Weil, Citizen, Toy Watch, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Seiko. We guarantee that we will offer you the best prices. All our jewelry can be mailed to you tax-free and duty-free.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have dealt with Grand for the past 12 years. Neil is very personable, honest and helpful. Whenever we visit we always call in, which usually costs me, but happy wife, happy life.

Grand Jewelers S, Manager at Grand Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Leanne and Mark,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review us. Thank you for recommending us, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Jewelers.

Neil Advani

in 6 reviews
"the past years"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Grand Jewelers recently made a visit to Fort Lauderdale and I brought a necklace for repair that I had purchased from them a long time ago while on a cruise. I hadn't been back to St. Martin since so I was unable to return it to the store. The gentleman that helped was so gracious and accommodating. He took the necklace, had the locked changed and sent it back to me at NO CHARGE.Originally (15 yrs.ago), I had been recommend to Grand Jewelers in St. Thomas by a neighbor and I did buy jewelry there also. They are a business of their word which is rare today!

Thank you for taking your valued time to write such a detailed, informative and lovely review. Your review is truly an inspiration for us to continue striving to deliver exceptional service and to create an unforgettable experience for all our customers. We appreciate you recommending our store to your family and friends.Thank you for the positive review and recommendation.

Regards,

Sunny Mahtani

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly and attentive to what we wanted, not pushy at all, offered phone to call family and offered drinks and even lunch.

Dear Lynn,

Many thanks for your kind review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Regards,

Raj

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mickey was so both professional and comfortable. My purchase appraised beyond my expectations. I look forward to future purchase.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Grand Jewelers S, Manager at Grand Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Susan,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We truly appreciate your kind words and your loyalty towards our business! The Highest Compliment you can give is the Referral of your Family and Friends. We look forward to seeing you back in St. Maarten soon.

Mickey Punjabi

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been doing business with Grand Jewelry both in St Martin and St Thomas since the early 90’s. This is a close knit family owned business that strives to provide quality products to their customers. Their business ethic is above reproach. If you are shopping for jewelry, always consider Grand. You will never be disappointed.

Dear Sarah and Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love reading when our customers let us know they had a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service. We'd love to have you back next year! Please contact me and I'll personally assist you.

Sunny Mahtani