“Avoid the food at Pirates of paradise”

Pirates in Paradise
Ranked #34 of 113 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Nice view for drinks
Frendly waitresses
HORRIBLE food, not worth the $$, chicken breast sandwich on a cheap hotdog bun and the chicken was soooo dry and tasteless no sides, all sides are extra... Avoid Avoid the food. If you are looking for bbq chicken and ribs go to a local joint.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Popped in for lunch we were on the beach in front, free Wi-Fi which reaches the beach is a bonus.
Great atmosphere, great drinks.

We had some beautiful calamari, but beware the sauce is hot hot hot : )

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was our 2nd time back and we would go again if we come back to St. Martin!! The food is excellent, the drinks are great and the views are outstanding!! It's right on the boardwalk on the beach!! The owner and his staff are so friendly and accomodating too. I had a salad with tiger shrimp and my husband had spicy chicken wings that we raved about. They have something for everyone!! MUST GO HERE on your trip.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stopped here both before and after my cruise out of St Marten, perfect spot on the boardwalk and I sat with a great view of the beach and beautiful water. Bucket of 5 beers for $12 and the best grilled mahi sandwich ever. The owner and his staff are very friendly and welcoming and this is a great place to spend a few hours on the island. My next trip I will return here for sure once again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My wife were in St Maarten for the day and were told there was a cool little place on the boardwalk to check out.
We were happy to see the Buckeye flags a flying and the owner Mike came right over and made us feel at home. I had the bbq ribs and chicken and my wife had the Mahi Mahi and both were very good and fairly priced.
Stop by and see Mike and the crew, you won’t be disappointed.