“WHAT A PLACE!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Romantic Luxury & Private Plunge Pool Overlooking Piton Mountains
Master Bedrooom -Modern spacious master bedroom design with extensive Piton views.
Master Bedroom View
Master Bedroom
Romantic Luxury & Private Plunge Pool Overlooking Piton Mountains
Master ensuite instantly envelopes you in glamour-with a rainforest shower completes the suite.
A gorgeous full kitchen features gleaming stainless-steel -everything you'll need for meals
Huge windows to let in sunshine, the space feels very large and welcoming.
The living room has a vaulted ceiling -You're never far from the view!
Master Bedroom View
Guest Bedroom - Cozy bedroom makes guests feel welcome and comfortable.
Guest Bathroom
View of Mango Trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Windermere, United Kingdom
“WHAT A PLACE!”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

WOW

We were greeted like royalty by Janus on our arrival after he arranged our hire car company to escort us to the villa so we didn’t get lost - although his instructions were spot on too. He had left eggs, milk and fruit juice as we arrived late afternoon on a Sunday when the supermarket was shut and his driver dropped off fresh bread our first morning. He toured us the villa and made us very welcome.

The villa itself is exactly as it looks on the photos. Clean, every gadget possible and close to plenty of restaurants, beaches and shops. Although with the heat we recommend a hire car. It’s not that far to places or there are plenty of taxis/drivers available, we just preferred travelling at our leisure.

The book of reviews in the villa tells you everything you need to know about where to go but my goodness we enjoyed our stay. Highlights were:
Restaurants - Jade Mountain, Fedos, Hotel Chocolat and Dasheene
Beaches - Anse Mamin, Sugar Beach and Anse Chastanet
Shop - Evolines

We can’t wait to hear about Janus’s other properties so we can return soon!

love2trav...
Jamestown, New York
“Champagne taste on a beer budget!”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I spent two years researching Saint Lucia, for things to do on the island and the best place to stay. I checked out Sugar Beach, Hotel Chocolatte, Ladera, and Jade Mountain. They were all lovely but very much out of our price range. Then I found Serrana Villa, and boy did I feel like I hit the jackpot. You could not find a better place to stay if you want luxury and privacy. You Definitely could not go wrong booking any of Janus’s accommodations. If I had to do it over again and money was no object I would still Book Serrana Villa over any of the other resorts I mentioned. If you’re smart enough to book with Janus enjoy your time and congratulations on making a smart decision.

Morgan S
“A little slice of Paradise in a home-away-from-home...”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This was the perfect accommodation for a quick getaway for my husband and I. The home has stunning views (exactly as pictured) and is very clean ( a must in my books). The location is right where you want to be and we enjoyed exploring the eclectic and colourful town of Soufriere. I wouldn't change a thing and I almost don't want to share this gem with others because it books up so fast!

Some notes:
I highly recommend renting a 4x4 as our tiny little car was "stress on wheels". You'll have more ease of mind...the road up to the villa can even make your heart go a beat faster!

The only wish I had was that there was shampoo & conditioner available but we could only find body wash in the home. Also I had hard time adjusting to all the noises at night so had to wear earplugs but I'm sure I would have adjusted to it had I stayed longer (there's always next time!)

Thank you Janus for a lovely time. We really enjoyed your villa and our time in your country. Hopefully we can bring our son back one of these days... sooner rather than later:)

Til next time....

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
atlatlbob...
Bonaire, Georgia
“The perfect location to experience the best St. Lucia has to offer!”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

There is not a lot to say about Serrana Villa and Janus that has not been covered in previous reviews. Everything you have read is true, and your expectations will still be exceeded.
One thing we have not seen mentioned in previous reviews is the abundance of tropical fruit growing right at the villa. Mango, papaya, pineapple, banana, soursop and golden apple are among what we could identify, as well as cocoa and calabash trees. Nothing was quite ripe while we were there, but someone is in for quite the treat. Just make sure to beat the chickens if you are lucky enough to have a mango fall within your reach!
We had the private chef prepare dinner for us one evening. We were apparently the first clients to request the pork with pineapple dish and it was amazing. We should have skipped lunch that day! Chef Ramsey also made unadvertised, delicious mango daiquiris.
Serrana Villa is the perfect location to experience the best St. Lucia has to offer. If you are lucky enough to find it, or any of Janus' properties, available during your visit to the island, you should stop wasting time reading reviews and book it! You will not regret it!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jackies2t...
Tiny, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 10 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had a fantastic time at this beautiful villa in St Lucia. We had rented a car so took Janus’s advice and embraced the culture, people and activists that are so close to this lovely town. We ate at so many great places, we lucked out with our visit to Ruby’s (walking distance) it was their anniversary we had a great dinner had a drink with the owner great evening, if we had more time we would have gone back. This trip was a celebration for our 25th wedding anniversary, it could not have been better, we were so blessed to have had this experience!!
Thank you Janus!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing