Fond Doux Plantation & Resort
Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$364
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hummingbird Beach Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$144
  • Breakfast included
US$658
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$630
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Villa des Pitons(Soufriere)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe cottagescinnamon cottageafrican tuliphillside guavaangelina cottagest luciamangobamboo restaurantsugar beachshort hikebedroom cottagetet paul nature trailoutdoor showerfruit treesfree shuttlemade to order eggscocoa tree
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my short stay. It was perfect, just what I wanted to enjoy my birthday. No fuss and frills. I wanted a quite day so I can do some reflection and connect with nature, have some good food and enjoy a peaceful atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle. The cabin was oh so perfect and very private.

Stayed: April 2018
Fonddoux, Owner at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lynette H,

Thank you for submitting a Tripadvisor review following your birthday experience at Fond Doux Plantation.
We are happy that we were able to cater to your needs and that you greatly appreciated the peaceful and tranquil setting here at the resort where you were able to reflect and connect with nature.
Thank you and we do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my short stay. It was perfect, just was I wanted to enjoy my birthday. No fuss and frills. I wanted a quite day so I can do some reflection and connect with nature, have some good food and enjoy a peaceful atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle. The cabin was oh so perfect and very private.

Room Tip: The way how the cabins are located offers privacy which was much appreciated, you connect with the birds and the trees
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Lynettehardy,

Thank you and we do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay. Staff was very friendly. Only thing that was disappointing we had dinner at the resort and i am allergic to peppers and onions which i did let the waiter know and they still sent me a dish that was filled with onions and peppers.

Other wise we enjoyed our honeymoon.

Also Lydn was awesome made our stay even better. Our new St. Lucian friend ;)

We will definitely be back. Maybe for our 5year anniversary.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Debbiefurtado1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honeymoon experience with us and for your confidence in choosing our plantation resort to celebrate such a special milestone.

We are extremely happy to hear that despite the error at the restaurant you greatly enjoyed your experience and that Lyndan greatly impacted your stay here with us.

Thank you once again for choosing our resort and Saint Lucia from all the other beautiful destinations around the globe. We do hope to welcome you back for your fifth wedding anniversary.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a wonderful resort,but we are in our late sixties and there where to many stares. The staff wad wonderful and the food was fantastic .If you like nature this is the spot for you. They have shuttles to and from sugar beach.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Patricia M,

Thank you for sharing your concise but wonderful review of your experience at our beautiful plantation resort.

We are extremely pleased that you were satisfied with all of the resorts offerings including our sumptuous plantation to plate cuisine and hospitable staff.

We do hope to welcome you back in the foreseeable future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had never been to an island before and didn’t know what to expect.From the time we were picked up from the airport till we left, my wife and I couldn’t have been in more capable hands. Our driver was Vianey ( probably spelled wrong) personable,knowledgeable and pointed out points of interest and told us of tours and other activities on the island.Krista in reception placed us in coconut cottage which was very spacious and clean. I was a little hesitant in going to a resort that didn’t have air conditioning but the ceiling fan and constant light breeze kept you comfortable all night .The food was excellent and all the staff was very attentive. You are close to everything here but we used a taxi and complimentary shuttles to go everywhere.
The only problem we had was all the stairs and uneven pathways to get to our room. We are in our mid sixties and my wife had a tough time with it. They moved us to African Tulip cottage flat ground know stairs and closer to the restaurant . I should have told them when I made the reservation, my error but they had the availability to move us.
I had a hard time going to sleep it was too quiet ( except for the frogs which are very vocal all night long ) I missed my t v because I generally put it on a timer and fall asleep.
Everything wraps up by ten , later than a farm but too early for me.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs or a lot of walking let them know there are several cottages close to the restaurant.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jim M
Fonddoux, Owner at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jim M,
Thank you so very much for your visit and for sharing your experience with us.

It was certainly our pleasure to ensure that you felt comfortable and you enjoyed your stay with us as a first time visitor to both our boutique resort and island. We offer a unique product here in Saint Lucia and our team takes great pride in creating exceptional experiences for all guests and not just moments.
We are always appreciative of such positive reviews as it does not only motivate us, but it helps other guests finalize their travel plans.
Thank you once again for choosing our resort and Saint Lucia from all the other beautiful destinations around the globe. We do hope to welcome you back in the foreseeable future.