Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$208.34
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Discover Soufriere
from $208.34
from $208.34
from $158.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was our first trip to St. Lucia while on cruise. Before our trip I was researching where would we go on the island. We do not like the ship excursions due to time limitations and a lot of shopping stops. So we found this beach very close to Pitons in the heart of the island. It was promising seclusion and good snorkeling. The question was how to get there. While browsing the reviews I came across "Discover Soufriere". I went to web site, found the email asking if they could arrange a ride for us. The answer was prompt and positive I was given a price and pick up suggestion which both seemed acceptable so we agreed. Upon the arrival on the island we were met by the driver exactly as promised. Our driver was very nice guy. He took invited us into a very nice SUV, he offered us cold water and beer water and beers as we took off. The trip was fantastic, our guide was knowledgeable and with good humor. Superb driving given the road is never ending serpentine all the way through the whole island. That was one of the most beautiful ride we ever experienced. The Island is a paradise.... When we reached our destination, we set the time we go back to the ship and parted. When time was to leave our guide was already waiting and he made all effort to get us back to the ship right on time. We made a payment transaction after we were dropped off at the port entrance and parted ways as good friends. Thanks to "Discover Soufriere" our adventure was a success and left best memories about ST. Lucia. We are definitely will be in touch when time comes for the next trip. Thank You.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I booked the "Soufriere Experience Tour", which includes a visit to Sulfur Springs/Mud Bath, Botanical Gardens/Diamond Falls Waterfall/Hot Mineral Bath, and snorkeling at Sugar Beach. I'm glad that this tour was available on a holiday (St. Lucia's Independence Day). Other tours were not. The booking team suggested that holidays are less busy, which was a bonus.

I was expecting there to be other travelers joining the tour, but it turned out to be private. My guide Chris, was very pleasant. I saw other guides that seemed angry and yelled at their groups. Chris provided a lot of time to take in the attractions (I never felt rushed). While I was relaxing in the mineral bath, I saw another tour group pass by that weren't allowed in the bath due to time constraints. I'm glad I didn't book with those other tours and that Chris was my guide.

Refreshments are provided. Booking was made easy. Great communication from staff. 100% satisfied.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Booking the tour was very straight forward and easy. Mora and the team were a delight to deal with.

My tour guide Chris made the experience much more enjoyable, his knowledge of the surrounding area and overall friendliness.

Chris gave effective instructions in applying the mud and even helped out another tourist (who then was yelled at by his tour guide for disobeying his instruction). Chris never yelled at me.

Arriving at the Botanical Garden Chris tried to get us a guide but there was none available so he did his best substituting for one. And I actually learned a lot!

I highly recommend Discover Soufriere for your tour needs. Oh and they provide a cooler full of ice cold drinks (includes Piton Beer)!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2017

My husband and I did the Soufriere tour, which included the sulphur springs, volcano, waterfall, botanical gardens, and the choice of theToraille Waterfall or The Jalousie/Anse Chastanet Beach.

Kinnion was our tour guide and he was the best one we had the entire trip! He was knowledgeable, friendly, and fun to be around. He asked to take pictures for us, which was really helpful!
When we got to the botanical gardens, he gave us a private tour. He even got us in front of a large tour group, so that we didn't have to wait behind them. :'D

The car was comfortable, had AC, and free refreshments. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

During my time in Soufirere used a water taxi for a few of tours - the owner Gregory Pascal was very helpful and he hooked us up with taxis/cars to take us to the Diamond Falls/Sulphur Spring to the base of the Pitons for our hike and to a nice little private beach where we took some fab photos

Date of experience: February 2017