“Wish I Could Keep This Place My Secret!”
Check Availability
Sunset Suite - Balcony View
Gourmet Dutch Kitchen
Caille Blanc Villa Entrance
Caille Blanc Villas - Aerial View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Halcyon90...
“Wish I Could Keep This Place My Secret!”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I have to admit that I want to leave the Caille Blanc a 1-star review...so that no one else will stay there and it can just be my secret!

So where can I start? Don't stay at the Caille Blanc! The views will absolutely wreck your time-management as you get lost just staring at the Pitons, feeling all of your stress melt away. The gentle sea breeze and calls of the island birds will make you forget that the hustle and bustle of civilization exists, and you can sit on the deck and watch the tree frogs and other fauna enjoying the most beautiful bit of nature in the world. You'll become soft from having the absolutely fantastic staff (Yellow, Paulea, Augustus, Shane, etc.) take care of you like you've never seen before, and they might just be so nice that you'll start resenting your own family for not being as friendly!

Oh, and what's more, the short path down to the best snorkeling in St. Lucia (3 minutes down, 7 up, per my clock) is absolutely secluded and free, so you'll miss out on being jostled around by crowds and your underwater photos will lack strange people that you've never met! It'll look like you're all alone in a beautiful, blue sea, with just the corals and sea creatures.

Do you like your normal meals at home? Well Marilyn and the others will get you so spoiled on their cooking (homemade pumpkin soup was the best thing I've ever tasted) that you probably won't be happy again.

On a harsher note, the decor and bedding will absolutely leave you depressed about having to return home. Have you ever woken up in the middle of the best dream ever? Well leaving the Caille Blanc is similar, but a bit more soul-crushing!

And before I forget, the pools are the best on the island, so you'll be irritated knowing that, you know, yeah, you're going to be staying at the Caille Blanc from now on, because everywhere else is just downhill.

All of these are reasons that you shouldn't stay at the Caille Blanc. ;) But if you do stay often enough, I can guarantee that you'll find my gal and I there at some point, because it's truly the closest I've seen to heaven on earth.

The Coleman family and their staff absolutely went above and beyond to make sure that I had the best experience of my life, even tolerating my partial, temporary deafness, and getting me the hookup on some exclusive locations when I inquired. I have never been anywhere where the staff is so happy—and so was I!

I was very blessed to stay there, and look forward to doing it again. 5/5 stars!

Your age range 25-34
5 Jan 2018
Thanks Lucas! We look forward to having you visit again. The Coleman Family
april2399...
Rockville, Maryland
“Beautiful!!”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I surprised my boyfriend with a trip to St. Lucia for his birthday, and this place was absolutely beautiful. We live in a very cold area, so waking up next to bright sunny skies next to the vast ocean and view of the Piton Mountains was paradise. The villa only had 4 other guests while we were there so it was very quiet and intimate. All staff were extremely friendly, breakfasts were delicious, and the place is well wonderfully decorated. We had gotten lost multiple times finding this place but it was worth the journey. The view is absolutely breathtaking - highly recommended!!

23 Dec 2017
Thank you for the glowing review. We look forward to having you visit again!
Explore73...
“Heaven on earth!!!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Words can't express enough the beauty and incredible relaxation this home provides. Our son's wedding was truly beyond beautiful in front of the infinity pool overlooking the amazing Piton Mountains. 14 of our party stayed at the villa and another 12 in various places nearby. Marilyn and her incredible staff fixed all of our meals everyday except the rehearsal dinner at the Bayside Restaurant, Sugar Beach Resort. James and his son Nicolie were available to take us wherever we wanted to go each day. The mud baths and waterfalls were a huge hit. Personally It was hard to get out of the infinity pool just looking at the amazing view. Yello had floats and anything else we needed in the pool. Can't forget Albert keeping us safe every night. It was extremely hard to say goodbye to our wonderful friends we made at Caille Blanc. If you are even contemplating a wedding in St. Lucia definitely consider having it here and letting Marilyn fix your wedding dinner. Oh my, the lamb chops were incredible. We are already planning another trip there soon. Think about sleeping in the most comfortable , hand carved 4 poster bed with mosquito netting listening to the waterfall all night. Beyond dreamy. The pictures on line do not even compare to the beauty of this place.

10 Sep 2017
Dear Mason: we are so glad that everything went well and that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to having you visit again soon. The Colemans
Brandi M
Lethbridge, Canada
“Amazing Wedding and Family Vacation”
Reviewed 31 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We had found Caille Blanc villa online and it looked amazing, the perfect place for a wedding! We contacted Mr. Coleman and delt with him directly. He had prompt service and he was more than willing to help us with any questions or concerns that we had.

Make sure you use James "Poye" for all your travel needs, he took us everywhere, he was always on time and was always wiling to share his knowledge of the island.

The staff is great! The ladies are amazing cooks, you have to have Marilyn make her coconut cake! The grounds were always kept clean, and safe. We couldn't of asked for a better group of people, they made us feel so comfortable.

The rooms are as unique as the look online. Everyone had there own quarters and privacy. The best part of the villa is the infinity pool. We thought that we would go to the beach every day, but we spent most of our time at our private pool!

We had used Awesome Carribean Weddings to plan our wedding at te Villa, Fenella was great. Our day was so relaxing. The villa was the perfect backdrop for our wedding, the pitons were amazing. We had Marilyn and Paulea from the villa prepare our wedding dinner, they did a great job, a unique experience. I didn't think that a wedding could be that relaxing and stress free but it exceeded our expectations.

Our family loved the villa! The island is like nothing we have ever seen before!!! We have travelled all over and St. Lucia and Caille Blanc have definitely made a lasting impression on us!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The infinity pool
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Canada
Reviewed 24 May 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing