“Very at home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karinelis...
Soufriere Quarter, St. Lucia
“Very at home”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Janus thé perfekt . Very friendly abd helful in every Situation , booking was so easy and thé appartement ist fully Organized and very clean and big. I really recommend!!!

carmelina...
Montreal, Canada
“Everything was perfect!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Newly renovated apartment with everything you need. The view is spectacular! You couldn't ask for anything more. everything is close by and with Janus and his team they can arrange to take you wherever you want to go and at a very reasonable cost. if you don't like the big tourist crowds this is the place to stay. I'm definitely coming back and staying here again! A big thank you to Janus and his team for taking care of us.

Your age range 50-64
Ana V
“Excellent stay, dynamite digs”
Reviewed 27 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Sapphire exceeded all expectations. Janus and his team have thought of every detail in combining comfort, convenience, and a touch of luxury. Unit was spacious, air conditioned and equipped with all comforts of home. Janus was kind enough to arrange our transportation to and from downtown on our arrival/departure and was available to answer any questions or requests. Breakfast on the balcony was only surpassed by sunset. An incredible value for the convenience to St. Lucia's best sights, amenities provided, and astounding views of coast and Pitons.

loehlej
New York City, New York
“Everything was perfect about this stay at the Sapphire Apartment.”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Janus was so incredibly helpful and informative, he made the trip the best it could be. From finding us on the road when we got lost twice, to delivering us fresh bread and fruit, to giving us a personal Blackberry to use to contact him, to answering emails and calls within seconds - I cannot fully describe how helpful he was.
Besides Janus being amazing, Soufiere was the most beautiful, authentic and adventurous towns I've ever stayed in. The apartment is perfectly situated to view the Pitons and the village. After staying in Soufiere for four days, we left for Rodney Bay for 3 more days - but wished we knew how much we'd love Soufiere and stayed longer there. Plenty to see and do every day to keep you really busy with new adventures. I would recommend staying with Janus to anyone who wants to see the true authentic side of Saint Lucia.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Michael D
New York City, New York
“I dare you to find something better”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I was one of the fortunate individuals selected to experience the new apartments here in Soufriere, home to the Piton Mountains, Volcano, and best beaches. Although I’ve never experienced what it was like Staying at Janus’ Villa I can truly say his mastered the vacation concept with Sapphire Apartments, more specifically Sapphire 3 which my girlfriend and I spent our week long vacation in.

The first thing that will strike you while there is how brand new everything is, and how amazingly cozy and comfortable it makes one feel. the views from the porch overlook the Piton Mountains and stunning Caribbean sea. I especially liked the fact that the major attractions were all within a 15 minute drive from the apartment, with one of our favourite day stops being sugar beach.

As one reviewer for Sapphire 4 wrote, these apartments like Janus’ villa I have no doubt will carry a waiting list soon, and I’d recommend reserving away before it’s they are all booked out.

Thank you Janus for making this an amazing holiday for us.

-Michael D

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing