Sandals Regency La Toc
US$103
US$96
US$150
Hotels.com
Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
Villa Beach Cottages(Castries)
US$333
Bel Jou Hotel(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$257
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
7,722 results
All reviewsbutler servicesunset bluffla tocsandals regencyjoe knowsmain poolour honeymoonbutler suitepavilion restaurantpiton restaurantcricketers pubst luciapiano barmain buildingtwo storyprivate poolswim up bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second visit to a Sandals Resort and it was a relaxing and fun place to stay. The resort was well kept and the pool was pretty big with a nice swim up bar. The entire staff at the resort was GREAT!! From the maids ,bartenders, front desk and to all of the servers at the restaurants. My favorite restaurant was The Pitons because of the rib eye steak it was so.... good!!! You have to get there early if you want to get a seat. They had to turn people away after an hour of it being open. The food was really good at all of restaurants so just plan ahead.

The room was great since it was a newer remodeled room. The only negative about our room was that it had a french balcony instead of a walkout balcony.But we were not in our room that much so it was okay with us. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was really nice !!! The mini fridge was kept stocked on a daily basis with Piton Beer ,Coke ,water , juice. The highlight of our trip was The Joe Knows Speedboat Tour it was so...... much fun!!!!!!!!! It is a must do while you are their in Saint Lucia.

1  Thank devilblue200
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A beautiful island, room was awesome. Concierge office great. Scuba team great. Small beach. A lot of cats on the property. Lots of maintenance in process, busy with service traffic on the main roadway to the rooms. Service in restaurants slow, virtually non-existant poolside. Reservations gave incorrect info. Internet menus don’t match restaurant menu. Inconvenient that restaurants are closed some days. Evening activities options limited.

1  Thank DS042018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I spent a week at La Toc and before leaving, booked for next year! Everything about this resort was fabulous: the food, the views, the staff, the activities. I have been to several Sandals properties and this is my favorite. The grounds of the resort are absolutely beautiful, the drinks generous, the food delicious and the staff goes above and beyond to accomodate you.

Room Tip: We had a villa, which was isolated from everything but perfect for us.
1  Thank sandinapopper
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment entering the hotel we were impressed with the level of service. Cameron at the desk was very kind and welcoming. We also encountered great service at the Cricketer's Bar from Kerry and John the manager. I would also like to mention Kafi (I think I spelled her name correctly) from the spa. She was so friendly and was always walking around the pool saying hello to guests and asking how their stay was going.
The food at the hotel was ok, honestly the restaurant I was most impressed with was Soy. The sushi quality was great, and the whole staff there was awesome.
The hotel is definitely showing it's age..the bathroom in our room in the main building was due for an overhaul. The bedside lamp was broken (the knob was missing to turn it on), and the tv in the room was very low quality...it was NBA finals so of course my husband was trying to catch some of the games. : P
I think that the hotel is due for some remodeling but overall we were very happy with our stay and will continue to visit Sandals!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jordan C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Sandals Regency La Toc in early March to attend the wedding of our two friends. We had previously stayed at Sandals Grande in St. Lucia only a few months prior for our own honeymoon. So while I cannot say enough great things about St. Lucia and the Sandals Grande resort, our experience at La Toc could not have been any worse.
We struggled to have our room cleaned. We would be gone the entire day starting around 8:30 in the morning, only to return to our room around 5 and it still was not clean nor had clean towels to shower for the evening festivities.
Quite possibly the worst part of the trip was our spa services. We had received spa services at the Grande a few months earlier and only assumed that the Sandals La Toc's Red Lane Spa would also offer a similar relaxing, luxurious experience. I had booked our spa services approximately 1-2 weeks before our trip via telephone. My husband and I had pedicures around 9AM and we were also scheduled for a Tropical Paradise Couples Massage at 10AM. After being escorted to our perspective locker rooms to change, one of the attendants attempted to lead us into a massage room for our massages and I quickly informed her that we were scheduled for a Tropical Paradise Massage (which should occur on the beach or in the tropical gardens, as per the Sandals website). She stated that they would have to set up our massages outside, as she was not informed that we had scheduled the Tropical Massage. Harmless enough until we were escorted literally across the resort, through the pool area in front of hundreds of people IN OUR ROBES. I was completely mortified and quite annoyed at this point, as the waiting time was seriously cutting into our time to spend with our friends and soak up some sun. Our massage finally began around 11 and we were on the gazebo in front of two of the resorts more popular lunchtime restaurants--Neptunes and Bella Napoli (pizza). I tried so hard to enjoy this massage knowing how much we paid for it, but I was SO uncomfortable the entire time knowing there were complete strangers within earshot distance (since I heard them the whole time) watching my husband and me get massaged. Once the massage was over, both of the therapists struggled to help me get back into my robe as the wind was blowing and I was completely naked and oh did I mention there were complete strangers everywhere watching this. It was mortifying. They gave us a "goody bag" of various Red Lane Spa items that were part of a promotion the day we went which was fine until later...To make matters worse--we spent about an hour of our last day at the resort battling with the spa attendants over being DOUBLE CHARGED for the massages and pedicures, as we had already been charged for them before we arrived to the resort (when I booked the services). On top of that, they said they I needed to return the "free" goody bag they had given me on the day of our services, because it was a promotion for purchase only on that day. So I also had to go BACK to my room and retrieve this for them after it was all THEIR mistake. It was a nightmare that was so poorly dealt with and absolutely zero apologies were made when we attempted to complain to the front desk.
The service in general was so poor. Hardly anyone greeted us or spoke to us after check-in. Getting drinks at the bars took 10-15 minutes. By the end of the trip we would order 2 or 3 drinks at once to prevent all of the waiting. And of course, no apologies were made for the wait.
The resort in general is VERY spread out. Be aware that there are certain parts of the resort that require a shuttle to get to, as they are up a very steep mountain-side. The food was decent at best.
There were absolutely not enough chairs for the pool. You could not reserve chairs the night before and unless you paid for a butler-level room for the butler to reserve your pool chairs at 6 in the morning, you would not get a pool chair. This was most annoying because there were several days when we saw chairs that had towels laid out by butlers, but no one ever came to use the chairs. I understand that you get what you pay for in this situation, but there simply were not enough lounge chairs to accommodate that size resort.
Several people in our party had issues with their rooms during our stay. From room keys not working, to broken air conditioners. One couple in our group was finally upgraded to another room after sleeping in their hot room for two nights, despite complaining that their air conditioner was broken.
This resort looks very old. Water stains in the ceilings, mildew carpet smells.
I really do not recommend staying here. St. Lucia itself is beautiful. Although we did not stay at the Sandals Halcyon, I can't imagine it's any worse than the Regency La Toc. My advice is this: if you are coming to St. Lucia and want to do Sandals--stay at the Grande. Stay anywhere other than La Toc. This resort is shameful to the Sandals family.
Despite this--I have to give credit to Joachim at the front desk, who listened to our complaints, unfortunately we met him on our last day so nothing much could be done at that point. Keitha with the entertainment staff was extremely friendly and helpful. And Pat in the Rewards office was wonderful helping us get our account set up for future travel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank paigewalexander
Shawn R, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Regency La Toc, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hello Paige and thank you for your review of Sandals Regency La Toc. While we are glad to see that you had pleasant experiences with some of our team members, we were sorry if other areas were not similarly to your satisfaction as we do aim to exceed all expectations of quality customer service and luxury inclusions. What you described is certainly not reflective of our dedication to providing guests with the highest possible standards of service and quality, and we deeply apologize if you felt slighted at any point during your stay as we can assure you this was never our intention. While we regret that it seems Resort Management was not made aware of your sentiments during your stay so that they could clarify any misunderstandings, we wish to assure you that we do appreciate your feedback and we remain respectful of the opinions you have expressed. Should you have any lingering concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team at customersupport@sandals.com and we would be happy to speak with you. We are glad that your prior experiences at some of our other resorts were more in line with our standards and we only hope that you would not be deterred from visiting another one of our resorts that may be more to your liking in the future, as we would appreciate an opportunity to restore your faith in our resort family.