“Great views and well equipped”
Welcome!
Cima del Mundo Vacation Suites The 19 stairs that lead to our private entrance pass right by the pool.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cima del Mundo Vacation Suites
The 19 stairs that lead to our private entrance pass right by the pool.
Welcome to the Del Mar Suite landing. The laundry room is just off to the left.
After approaching the welcoming entrance, we turned around-shower, grill, places to hang our gear!
Once inside: I can't believe the size of this suite!
This great room will accommodate all 6 of us, comfortably with large TV, BOSE bluetooth speaker!
Dining area looking out toward terrace. 6 fit comfortably.
Sunset on the terrace overlooking the vast sea! What a great way to relax after our busy day.
Another view of the big island from our terrace.
I love how the artfully lit kitchen is fully equipped. Look at all that counter space!
First bedroom with all the comforts of home.
I will be comfortably slewing here on these high thread count sheets!
Inside the mirrored closet are our thirsty, large beach towels.
yay! Two reading lamps and a bureau.
Second bedroom with 2 twin beds. Cozy and colorful.
We call this the Premier bedroom.
What a fabulous panorama outside my bedroom window!
Ceiling fan and air conditioning - Whatever I'm in the mood for.
Quiet reading nook.
Mmmm, comfy! Great mattress and high thread count sheets.
Luggage racks!  They've thought of everything!
Bright, clean bathroom. I see the artwork is an original watercolor from a Viequense artist.
Delicious and what a view!
I'm sure we'll enjoy the shade - eventually.
Sparkling!
Tucker, the wonder dog! Our sato 'jungle dog' who adopted us and a safe, happy home.
A romantic evening spot.
Part of the horse family who likes to dine in our yard.
Is that an alligator I see from the balcony of the Del Mar Suite?
Que magnifico! Quick morning shower brings beautiful rainbows.
Bastimento Beach-3 minutes down the hill (looking east).
Bastimento Beach-preparing for sunset (looking west)
Swimming with the horses at Bastimento Beach (looking east).
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shubhanka...
Seattle, Washington
“Great views and well equipped”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights this November. Dennis picked us up from the airport and gave us a short tour of the island so we got our bearings. An especially nice touch was a couple of mosquito bite ointments that Deborah had sent since I had mentioned the possibility of mosquitos when I went to see Mosquito Bay (luckily I did not encounter any mosquitos in Mosquito Bay, though some of the beaches have sandflies come late afternoon.) Dennis was also very patient with all my questions throughout our stay. The island and the property are beautiful. The suite was well equipped with everything you could possibly need, including beach chairs and towels. It will be hard to get to this place without a car but that's true of most places on the island. All in all a very enjoyable stay and I'd wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
22 Nov 2013
Dear Shubhankar,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review for us. We really appreciate your kind words.
I'm glad the mosquitoes didn't get you; they can be a bit pesky all over the island during the rainy season.
Yes, you definitely need a car when visiting Vieques-so much beauty to see!
Thank you and S. for being such a great guests. We hope you come back, again.
NY
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
16 Sep 2013
Dear Carrie,
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you and D. Enjoyed your stay as we enjoyed having you here!
We hope you come back and avail yourself of the pool we're having built. If you thought the view was spectacular from the balcony, imagine sitting in the pool, with a beverage, watching the sunset!
Puerto Rico
Reviewed 26 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
26 Aug 2013
Dear Jeannette,

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to meet you and your son. I'm tickled you enjoyed our mattresses and pillows. Thank you for the compliment. There is nothing like a good night's sleep (and beautiful beaches) to calm the soul!

Your brownies and your home cooking were a rare treat for us. WE are the ones who should be thanking YOU! Please come back, anytime! Deborah
Puerto RIco
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
7 Aug 2013
Dear Yan,
Muy amable! (You are so kind!) we look forward to your return, as well. It was our privilege to meet you and your family.
Cima is close to everything, isn't it? Yet, you feel like you're "away from it all". That's one of the things we love about our location.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
(By the way, great strides are being made in the construction of the pool. Should be ready by mid-September! Come back for a swim!)
Victoria...
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“best views on the island”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

you can see both sides of the island from this mountaintop paradise along with all the neighboring islands, st thomas,culebra,the main island of puerto rico. the suites are FULLLLLY stocked you dont need to bring anything except food. there are 2 supermarkets on the island to stock the fridge with food. ceiling fans thruout along with a/c and the constant breezes are such a welcome! out on the balconies you can view the wild horses grazing below and just sit and listen to birds, frogs etc. what a wonderful slice of heaven this place is! we are already planning our return visit. and the hosts are just the most accomodating, friendly wonderful people. i cant say enough nice things about them and their absolutely gorgeous guest house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and our hosts
Liked least: everything was purrrrfect
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Jul 2013
Dear Vicky,
Thank you for allowing us to host your vacation! We're so happy you enjoyed "Cima" and the fabulous views.
We take great care in providing the necessary items to get a good start to one's vacation. You're right, it is so easy to re-stock as not only does our little island have the 2 supermarkets but every barrio has its own colmado(neighborhood convenience store).
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Your suite is awaiting your return!
Deborah
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing